noob using advanced nutrients iguana juice & overdrive

• Thread starter bigtone10477
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigtone10477

bigtone10477

Good morning. Im about a month away from first harvest. Things seem to be going well...but im looking for additional advice regarding nutes. Using iguana juice grow and bloom, along with overdrive, in soil. Can some of you experts chime in and provide your honest opinions regarding what im using and any suggestions you might have?

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

If you're happy with the way your plants look do not change a thing. I've been chasing my tail for years for the 'right' nutrient line. I now use Dry salt fertilizers, they're VERY cheap. KEEP IT SIMPLE, nutrient is really 3-4 on a plants priority list.

bigtone10477

bigtone10477

If you're happy with the way your plants look do not change a thing. I've been chasing my tail for years for the 'right' nutrient line. I now use Dry salt fertilizers, they're VERY cheap. KEEP IT SIMPLE, nutrient is really 3-4 on a plants priority list.
i probably need to focus more on my pruning and training. scared of trying scrog just yet.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Big tone what's good? At this point in your grow you are using all you need. I could list a million things you could add but if everything is healthy there is no need. However without seeing the plants that's just an educated guess. Keep it simple bro. If this is working don't make it more complicated just for the sake of making it more complicated Ya dig. As you mature in your growing you will remember this question when u hear a new grower ask it and u will answer it the same way me and a hundred other people will. Nothing wrong with trying new stuff but if it ain't broke don't fix it. Good luck and get some pics up here. Keep it green brother! Oh ya some of the best advice I ever got was never be scared. Read and watch how to lst top scrog clone and whatever else u want to try and then just go for it. No need to be scared. Only way to learn is practice. The more u do it the better you will get. Can't get better if ur scared to try. Dude so blasted right now. Sage and sour f'n killer. Sorry for the ramble.!! ! !! ! ! Over and out!

Tnelz

Tnelz

For the record I should have warned you about what people would say because u use advanced nutrients. Seems like people hate them just to hate them. Like the guy above what does ass rape have to do with a product. Not into ass rape but love good bud and advanced puts out a product that will give you good bud so just ignore it bro. Nothing wrong with what ur using.

bigtone10477

bigtone10477

Thx tnelz. How about fattening up my buds in the final two weeks? Any suggestions? Blackstrap molasses? Any validity to the claims that it fattens them up?

Tnelz

Tnelz

Molasses is awesome no question. To be honest I just started using it this grow and my room smells like a gas station that sells synthetic Grape flavored bubble gum. Only way I can describe it. Not sure if it's the molasses but I'm thinking it is. In any case it certainly can't hurt. The best people on here seem to use it and I'm one to follow those better than me Ya know. I will say this though what u have is fine. Like really fine. I'll actually be switching to overdrive from big bud next week. Here is a shot of some frost for ya. It's an og Skywalker. That's the very tip of the bud.
20131228 151555
Pretty frosty. It's grown with an pH perfect. Along with a couple other things including unsulphured blackstrap molasses. Finish this round with what u have plus some bsm and worry about adding to ur nutes next time!

fractal

fractal

Tnelz would rather give money to a cabal of secret society-connected child rapists and sex traffickers than spend a little time finding a suitable replacement product. That's just great. Probably he's a Catholic.

bigtone10477

bigtone10477

Molasses is awesome no question. To be honest I just started using it this grow and my room smells like a gas station that sells synthetic Grape flavored bubble gum. Only way I can describe it. Not sure if it's the molasses but I'm thinking it is. In any case it certainly can't hurt. The best people on here seem to use it and I'm one to follow those better than me Ya know. I will say this though what u have is fine. Like really fine. I'll actually be switching to overdrive from big bud next week. Here is a shot of some frost for ya. It's an og Skywalker. That's the very tip of the bud.View attachment 362801 Pretty frosty. It's grown with an pH perfect. Along with a couple other things including unsulphured blackstrap molasses. Finish this round with what u have plus some bsm and worry about adding to ur nutes next time!
have u heard of anyone using the flavored syrup they use for italian sodas to add flavor to the bud?

Tnelz

Tnelz

Tnelz would rather give money to a cabal of secret society-connected child rapists and sex traffickers than spend a little time finding a suitable replacement product. That's just great. Probably he's a Catholic.
Not sure of the reason for the personal attack. Not the norm on this forum but I can take it. Sorry the product works period. All I care about. Not gonna get into personal attacks though. I only care about product not company ownership. I have a million more things I'd love to say to u but I will refrain. People from my cabal of child rapists keep things respectful. Have a nice day and I hope the new year is a good one for u!

Tnelz

Tnelz

One more thing. The kid who started this thread is new here. Great way to show him this forum is different from all the others. U r a wonderful representative.

Tnelz

Tnelz

have u heard of anyone using the flavored syrup they use for italian sodas to add flavor to the bud?
No. I am no master of this craft yet but I think I can say for everyone do not do that. The goal or at least my goal is to get the most natural flavor I can. Using molasses doest change the flavor of say some bubba to molasses like it brings out the flavor the bubba is supposed to have. So if you want ur bud to taste like a cherry lime Rickey take a sip of one before or after you take a bong rip. Better yet use said flavoring products in your bong water. Lol. I'm just messing around but don't use that stuff. Or do use it as an experiment and let me know what happens. My best guess on what will happen is a biblical plague of fungus knats. Lol!

Latest posts

Top Bottom