PH 5.8
food H&G 600ppm

5 day in

Noob vertical tree second uc run 6k sour diesel 2

Noob vertical tree second uc run 6k sour diesel

chief greenthum

chief greenthum

Beautiful setup,
Are u running co2? If so those daytime temps are fine. Though I would still drop nighttime temp to low 70 s just to give those leaves a nice rest. If ur not running co2 I would drop the overall temps down to 78 or 80 with night again near 70. IMO the plants look slightly heat stressed but still very healthy. Other than that, mayBe bring up the ppms as to combat any microdeficiencies. Great job tho! The room looks legit.
Remember its always better to pay more to keep the environment in check than get screwed with a shwaggy crop.
Good luck
Chief

cash

cash

Beautiful setup,
Are u running co2? If so those daytime temps are fine. Though I would still drop nighttime temp to low 70 s just to give those leaves a nice rest. If ur not running co2 I would drop the overall temps down to 78 or 80 with night again near 70. IMO the plants look slightly heat stressed but still very healthy. Other than that, mayBe bring up the ppms as to combat any microdeficiencies. Great job tho! The room looks legit.
Remember its always better to pay more to keep the environment in check than get screwed with a shwaggy crop.
Good luck
Chief
Yep im running co2 at 1200ppm, i remember reading somewhere that keeping night day temp 3-5 degree different to prevent stretch. is it true? just trying it out since i over veg this round.
looking good. nice and clean. subbed
thanks, im still learning :)

chief greenthum

chief greenthum

I've never heard that but that doesn't mean it isn't true. I like letting them stretch and just top or lst. Dropping the temp lets ur plants recover from the hot day. You'll find that the overall growth is healthier looking when you give them cool temps to recover but it's all a matter of preference. Ur grow is off the hook. But constructive conversation never hurts. Keep it up. When u flipping? If you hit them hard with a bloom the first week of a flip and start feeding them flower nuts the week or two before flip ul cut down some of that stretch as well
Chief

chief greenthum

chief greenthum

Oh oops just reread the post fifth day in flower word. K well then go for it! Still would consider dropping temps slightly as soon as ur done trying to stop stretch. Plants will appreciate it.
Chief

chief greenthum

chief greenthum

Last I heard bushmaster was taken off the shelves for containing cancer causing ingredients. Dunno if that's everywhere or just Cali. But I would stick away from it and train ur plants more.
Chief

Top Bottom