Noob with some questions

• Thread starter glo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

glo

I am new to this whole grow thing and i am actually filing for my medical lisence this month.
i want to become a caregiver and grow for the max wich is 12 plants per patient wich is 72 plants total.

i have the funds for the grow and was wondering how much this operation would run me.

i would be doing mostly indica strains and some sativa.

i would be doing this on commercial property so i would have enough room to do all of this

any help would be great

thank you for your time:)

S

smokestack23

I think you're not getting replies because your questions are so vague. I'd suggest spending some time familiarizing yourself with the forums here and at other sites and do a LOT of reading/studying.
When you return with some more specific questions you'll get more love.

PEACE!

Cort

Cort

It has often been advised here to get your feet wet on a personal grow level before expanding to a big commercial op. By learning how to care for a plant, expanding to a big grow is less of an ordeal.

S

smokestack23

Yeah...I completely overlooked that whole aspect of things Cort.

ESPECIALLY if you want to be a "caregiver". You'll have patients expecting/needing/waiting for medicine. NOT a game in that case.

This is a "sport" of MAJOR trial and error, getting a feel, and learning from experience. No matter how many decades you've been at this, it's "always something" with every crop it seems.

You can do a lot of reading and follow directions exactly and if you do...you SHOULD get great results...you'd think.

IF you follow directions from the old pros around here and do NOTHING more or less than what is suggested...you have a great chance of success...however...I think that EVERY experienced veteran grower will tell you that you can almost never count on a crop pulling through.

Once you EXPECT everything to go wrong that can (the list is endless..toxicities, deficiencies, pathogens-above and below, temp and humidity issues, insect infestations..again-above and below, thieves, police, power outages, ex wives, kids, thieves..did I say that one already?...), you can try to make sure you have a "plan" for each but first you have to be able to identify and correctly diagnose problems and THEN try to fix them.
You could get lucky the first time..even two times but eventually you WILL start to learn things..the hard way.

Anyway...I'm ranting again..sorry...point is..as Cort said...baby steps man. Pull a couple off before you get people relying on you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom