Noobie 1st Outdoor Grow 2010

• Thread starter 420stayblunted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420stayblunted

New to Outdoor Growing 1st time freind got a batch of some bomb weed came across 10 seeds they all sprouted have them in the backyard :pimp:

Photo 0169
Photo 0170
Photo 0172
Photo 0175
Photo 0176
Photo 0177
Photo 0178
Photo 0179
Photo 0180
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Excellent start with some bomb diggity bag seed. Could find something great.

Good luck! I will be following.

T

theloadeddragon

looks like you have 5 or 6 of them planted in 1 square foot. You will run into issues having them that close together.

420stayblunted

hahaha thnx guys i keep u posted on how the bbys are doin

K

Kauphaart

Hi

Nice start - I love growing outdoors, too, but use pots as the gophers absolutely LOVE cannabis roots (and I can move pots as needed)...I'm trying one plot this year that I've placed some wire cloth down about 3 feet below the surface to hopefully keep them at bay. Good Luck on your grow! keep those pictures coming...

Regards,
Kau

T

theloadeddragon

Nice start - I love growing outdoors, too, but use pots as the gophers absolutely LOVE cannabis roots (and I can move pots as needed)...I'm trying one plot this year that I've placed some wire cloth down about 3 feet below the surface to hopefully keep them at bay. Good Luck on your grow! keep those pictures coming...

Regards,
Kau

broken glass in thin sandbags, they will never breach the root zones, water and gasses passes through very easily, not harmful to roots, lasts for years and years....

OR- screen door screen for one seasons use. TRIPLED up chicken wire too.

K

Kauphaart

broken glass in thin sandbags, they will never breach the root zones, water and gasses passes through very easily, not harmful to roots, lasts for years and years....

OR- screen door screen for one seasons use. TRIPLED up chicken wire too.

Thanks for the tips, yea the hardware cloth i used is just a tad thicker gauge than screendoor material. The glass sounds interesting - I'd like to lacerate some of those litter buggers :swear

Regards,
Kau

Top Bottom