Noobie grower, first time ready to learn!

• Thread starter KingInDaNorf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KingInDaNorf

KingInDaNorf

Hello everyone!

As the title says I'm a noob, first time grower. A little background information on my plants. They were given to me about 3 weeks ago. They had already started growing and when I first got them, ranged from 5 to 8 in high. I have 2 sativa and 2 indica I have no idea what strains or if they are auto flower or not.

What I've done: I transplanted them into 5 gal pots, used some very good garden soil and mother earth potting soil. I use RO filtered water and used (I know some people say its taboo) miracle grow veg food one time mixed in the soil. My big issue is the sunlight (security reasons). On a good sunny day get only about 6 hours of direct sunlight. My 2nd issue is I'm noticing some yellowing on the leaves (see pics). I'm assuming its because of the RO water but as stated, I'm a noob. Youtube has been a good reference but most videos seem tailored to indoor grow and that is not an option for me and I'm not sure how much of a difference the process is.

I appreciate any help / advice this community can give me!
Indica 1jpg
Indica 2jpg
Sativa 1jpg
Sativa 2jpg

threatco

threatco

They look fine. I wouldn't fuss over the yellow leaf if it stays to those young bottom ones. I would say keep up whatever you're doing and look for signs of new problems.

They probably don't need more light than they are getting right now. Once they are drinking up and drying out their pots relatively quickly you will know they are ready for more light.

@Aqua Man @Dirtbag think he needs calmag?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi welcome to the farm hope you enjoy the site, there are looking good you got a bit of a green thumb mate regards Od.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

They look fine. I wouldn't fuss over the yellow leaf if it stays to those young bottom ones. I would say keep up whatever you're doing and look for signs of new problems.

They probably don't need more light than they are getting right now. Once they are drinking up and drying out their pots relatively quickly you will know they are ready for more light.

@Aqua Man @Dirtbag think he needs calmag?
Personally i think he needs to soak down that media then give it a good dry cycle. IMO if you water like that you end up with dry spots and uneven soil texture later on. Also root don't grow into dry soil.

Welcome to the farm @KingInDaNorf

Top Bottom