noobie need help

• Thread starter onehitquiter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

onehitquiter

hey there i got a lil mini grow i germd 3 plants gave one away kept 2 veged 2 weeksand im going into my 2nd week of flowering and noticed a couple spots on the leafs its on the sides not on the tips or anything i have now clue what it could be or how to make my plant happy im useing a 400 watt mh air cooled hood with 424 cfm vent fan i got the temps to about 85 high 80's if its a hot one just been given strate water than notice the spots and so i gave a tinny tiny dose of bio bizz grow and bloom o and fox farm o/f soil any help?:sick0010::blush

Noobie need help
Noobie need help 2
Noobie need help 3
Noobie need help 4
Noobie need help 5
Venom818

Venom818

WOW bro u flowering ur plants that small,and from here it looks like it might be light burn how close to u have your lights.

O

onehitquiter

the plants are planted deep i coverd about a inch & 1/2 of stem there about 2 feet from the light i noticed the soil is staying realy moist you thing that could be it?

Venom818

Venom818

its hard to tell from those pics and it doesnt look like over watering but u should get ur self a meter just to be on the safe side.If there still growing i wouldnt worry 2 much.

B

BlueSuedeShoes

I think it's light burn also. A 400W MH should never be that close to plants that young. 24 inches is too close. Try 30 to 36 inches--you'll still get enough lumens.

pokey

pokey

move the light up, lower your temp and flush your plants.........done and done:)

A

azmatis

i agree with venom, i did the same thing myself lol
looks great dude

Dr.stickerdick

Dr.stickerdick

You should not plant them deeper than they were before. Canna is not like tomatos which you can plant deeper when transplanting if they are a bit gangly. You said you burried them an inch and a half deeper than they were.

convex

convex

I am gonna state the obvious: WAY TOO SMALL to be flowering yet - they haven't even developed a full set of leaves yet.

If you expect to reap more than an 8th you should put them back in veg.

lambrettats1

lambrettats1

too wee

i agree convex i always wait until at least 4 nodes high.TS1:character0201:

O

onehitquiter

well im moving so i time the veg and flower with that i just had these seeds left over wanted to get rid of them ive had them over a year i started with 6 3 germd gave one away kept 2

0MEGA

is that all you have going?
what if one end up being a male then you have one small baby that hopefully gets you an 8th. And you used 400 watts of power for atleast 2 months.
Honestly i think it would have been cheaper and quicker to buy an 8th.
But good luck anyways.

i would most def just veg it more to be worth while,keep it somewhere for a day and bring it back where you move.
Patience is a virtue

W

wyattthewiteboi

last time i stated with 3 had 2 fems in hopfuly your lucky like me somewhat

S

shift00420

why don't u wait till u get across the border and then dive into a grow u have time to set up right? like omega said patience is a virtue.
good luck and blaze on:smiley_joint:

S

supasticky

Those plants won't even flower. They have to at least get to their max amount of leaf blades(7,9, or even 11) . If you are already having deficiencies then you probably will not get anything. Boron deficiency maybe..or a pH problem. pH should be about 5.8-6.0.

-Supa

O

onehitquiter

i know i shoud have just waited but the seeds are over a year old and i just wanted to give my room one last run befor i move i know im not gonna get much probly not even a 8th i didnt think they was even gonna crack they been in a light proof bag for over a year i checked the ph it was a lil high and ive reledy got her to a good level they grown about another inch since they last pic ill try and get some more up there a lil tore up from the over water and ph prob

T

THC_Farmer

with FFOF soil if it stays to wet it will start to release all those organic nutes at a rate young plants cant use them and they will burn the crap out of them..

i dont know if you ever heard of something called the "moonshine man mix" but it is one bag of FFOF, one baf of FFLW, and one bag of FFplanting mix, all mixed up together and all you give them is the RIGHT amount of water every watering and theats it till harvest.

but the key is the right amount of water too much and you burn too little and the ph climbs to the sky, just enough and they florish

Latest posts

Top Bottom