Noobs Question on Vaping

• Thread starter Jimster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
After 60 years and 35+ of growing my own, I finally took the plunge and bought myself a vape unit. I bought a Pathfinder unit, but it only goes up to 428. Anyhow, I fired it up and it seemed to work, but the question I have is :
How do I know when the charge is spent? Unlike burning, this sems to roast it but I don't know when the stuff is spent, since it doesn't seem to burn at all. Do you go by smoke output, taste, a little of both?
Any info is appreciated.

BloodShot

BloodShot

I use a little bit of both in my vaping. I like to start off at a low temp and get the whole flower taste which is quite a change from burning the flower other ways.
I increase the temp gradually until I can't taste anything other than the leftovers a lightly toasted color, I then take them out and eat it. Sometimes I just crank it wide open !!:D
After having gone through two vaping units. I am looking for a good one now.
To each their own, sure is fun experimenting though!

Popdee

Popdee

After 60 years and 35+ of growing my own, I finally took the plunge and bought myself a vape unit. I bought a Pathfinder unit, but it only goes up to 428. Anyhow, I fired it up and it seemed to work, but the question I have is :
How do I know when the charge is spent? Unlike burning, this sems to roast it but I don't know when the stuff is spent, since it doesn't seem to burn at all. Do you go by smoke output, taste, a little of both?
Any info is appreciated.
I have vaped for 15 years. I have only used Vapor Brothers desk top (5 units over the years) used with glass whip (standard). When I no longer can see vapor on the exhale it's spent. I save the ARV
(All ready vaped) weed in jars and make butter out of it (3-4 oz arv per 1lb butter) gets you double high for your $.
I'm looking into the "Cloud 9" water vaporizer as my dry vaping causes me to cough like crazy lately. Hopefully I be able to clear the cough and enjoy my buds. ✌
Over and out Popdee

Top Bottom