Nooooo! Help

• Thread starter MacE2W
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MacE2W

MacE2W

I was supercropping 2 days again and I realized this today when I was gonna cut some small branches thx

Nooooo help
H

happy b

Its me again.just leave it,it should start growing back up towards the light.take it easy!a stressed grower leads to stressed plants.

MacE2W

MacE2W

Its me again.just leave it,it should start growing back up towards the light.take it easy!a stressed grower leads to stressed plants.
What's up Happy B so that split is ok? It looks bad but if its nothing then ok

H

happy b

It looks like the stem has been pinched or something in the pic,is that what your talking about?another bit of advice i would giv is dont mess around with your plant too much,especially if its the only one youv got.i would leave it as it is now and just let it grow.i know its hard for a new grower to just leave the plant but pinching/cropping or pruning your only plant wen your unsure of what your doing could end up doing more harm than good.the pinch looks fine though,it should start growing back toward the light in a day or two if u let it do its thing.sometimes my stems split wen super cropped without any problems.

MacE2W

MacE2W

Thanks brother I'm gonna leave it alone for sure. I wanna flower already but my nirvana got sent back to sender and I'm tryin to come up with some extra money to get a 150w hps light kit AT LEAST so I'm pretty bored since I have to stay in veg mode unless the cfls can produce at least 3 dry ounces

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
would you have a better pic? im not positive of what i am looking at..

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
i can sorta make out a split in the branch.. you should be fine. i normally support it without moving it much and just wait and see if the branch attached dies. i am amazed at what survives, trick is you cant move them much, try to support it how it is and move it later once it hardens up. Good Luck!

MacE2W

MacE2W

i can sorta make out a split in the branch.. you should be fine. i normally support it without moving it much and just wait and see if the branch attached dies. i am amazed at what survives, trick is you cant move them much, try to support it how it is and move it later once it hardens up. Good Luck!
Sorry this phone suck either it was too dark or too bright but thanks I'm for sure not touching her again

Latest posts

Top Bottom