• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Tai Chi f2
Garlic Knots bx1 #1 & #2
Death Valley Kush #1 & #2
Detroit Diesel ( I think this is an original cutting of Sour D.....sour grapefuit funk)
Aspen OG

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

DD is from older seed stock. It's an original diesel, so super chemmy fuel no sour. I brought this cut here from MI.

This is my list, not sure I count as NORCO but fuck it.

HAOG
Korean Stick Bud(mother of Romulan)
Hemporer10
Alchemy
Acid
Stardawg
GG4
GSC
Cindy99
Extrema
Green crack
Mamboe
Wraith x HP13
Flo
Doughy OG

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

DD is from older seed stock. It's an original diesel, so super chemmy fuel no sour. I brought this cut here from MI.

This is my list, not sure I count as NORCO but fuck it.

HAOG
Korean Stick Bud(mother of Romulan)
Hemporer10
Alchemy
Acid
Stardawg
GG4
GSC
Cindy99
Extrema
Green crack
Mamboe
Wraith x HP13
Flo
Doughy OG
What about the WiFi

Great list though for sure

homebrew420

homebrew420

Very nice.
Walterwhitefire you are always included man!
@Green Mopho that is pretty cool folks still rocking his gear. Obviously must be good.

@tywon that's a nice list homes. We are just starting 12 of Rascals White s1. I really hope the Fpog you have is better than what I sampled. Got any shot of that White Erkle?

@boo is TK triangle? We are excited to be in posesion of that flame.

Great lists.

Peace

B

boo

yes homebrew, TK triangle was gifted to me a while ago and am just now seeing 2 of them in flower...one has 3 weeks and the other has 5 to go...they do stretch, no doubt...not a cash croppers dream...great head stash I'm told...

homebrew420

homebrew420

@boo yeah heard the same. Ours is combining into her 4th week. Wonderful aroma and beautiful little glands. Stretch is not bad I thought although she is a weekling in the stem dept.

Peace

B

boo

I've got her trussed with 5' 3/8" pvc stakes...the work great and they don't rot of get moldy like bamboo do...

Top Bottom