Nordic/Danish outdoor strains and genetics

• Thread starter GunnarGuchi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ruslan99

Hello guys! I am from Russia, Moscow.
Searched information about cannabis strains for Nordic Outdoors and found this forum.
Cant find any shop which sells such strains as Danish Passion, Early Dane, Leb27 aka Lebanon27 aka Leb30, Royal Dane, Thyphoon and etc.
Found something on zenseeds.com, but this time no seeds available.

F

Funks

Hey Rus.

Danish grower here, im not sure if links are allowed here but if you do a google search for froebanken the first page should be the one you are looking for, 3 things may hinder you though.
1. danish site, use google translate
2. im not sure if they sell to people outside of denmark anymore.
3. they dont have them at the moment, they get sent to the seedbank by supporting growers of the site, so its not a permanent strain they have. Usually available after the outside growing period is over and growers send seeds to support the forum.

Thruth is that if you want the seeds right here and now you are best off knowing a danish grower who has them.

B

billos

heres a thread about the Nordic/Danish outdoor strains and genetics that i hope will be able to answer those many questions about the genetics that we grow here

Denmark is at the 55/56 northern latitude
its btw almost the same latitude as BC in Canada ( 45 and up i think) and with somewhat similar climate which means most genetics from BC goes well here and the other way around.

to combat the harsh weather here our strains and genetics have been acclimatized, selected and bred for several generations, resulting in early, potent and mold resistant genes.

most exotic strains and genetics arent able to finish here cause of the weather with rain and frost in the end of the season.
but we have good results crossing the exotic strains with some of our early mold resistant genes.

most our early genes from here has a tendency to be Semi auto flowering due to the earliness in the genes
its hard to keep a good mother for several generations but its sometimes possible if they have good large pots with good root space and gets plenty of fertilizer with a high Nitrogen content and avoiding any stress conditions
its a price we have to pay for being able to flower them here as they have to be ready for harvest at end of October at the latest for them to be able to finish without melting away in mold but earliness isnt the only factor and some degree of mold resistance is also vital for them to fight against the often very rainy weather starting from mid September and forward.

my hopes for this thread is to shed some lights on the strains and genes we grow here
to collect vital info that theres out there but not collected in one place

ill post some info regarding the strains and crosses i know but i hope ppl will share their info also so the thread can be updated with as much info as possible.
hvordan køber man dine frø ? har du en hjemme side ? og hvad er priserne på 10, 25, 50 og 100 stk. ?

B

billos

heres a thread about the Nordic/Danish outdoor strains and genetics that i hope will be able to answer those many questions about the genetics that we grow here

Denmark is at the 55/56 northern latitude
its btw almost the same latitude as BC in Canada ( 45 and up i think) and with somewhat similar climate which means most genetics from BC goes well here and the other way around.

to combat the harsh weather here our strains and genetics have been acclimatized, selected and bred for several generations, resulting in early, potent and mold resistant genes.

most exotic strains and genetics arent able to finish here cause of the weather with rain and frost in the end of the season.
but we have good results crossing the exotic strains with some of our early mold resistant genes.

most our early genes from here has a tendency to be Semi auto flowering due to the earliness in the genes
its hard to keep a good mother for several generations but its sometimes possible if they have good large pots with good root space and gets plenty of fertilizer with a high Nitrogen content and avoiding any stress conditions
its a price we have to pay for being able to flower them here as they have to be ready for harvest at end of October at the latest for them to be able to finish without melting away in mold but earliness isnt the only factor and some degree of mold resistance is also vital for them to fight against the often very rainy weather starting from mid September and forward.

my hopes for this thread is to shed some lights on the strains and genes we grow here
to collect vital info that theres out there but not collected in one place

ill post some info regarding the strains and crosses i know but i hope ppl will share their info also so the thread can be updated with as much info as possible.
hvis du har lyst kan du skrive en pb til mig.

Top Bottom