northe lights and california kush auto, harvest time?

• Thread starter joseshot1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

joseshot1

hi guys! my autos are now 11 weeks old and my most mature plants are in the photos. some others that i havent taked pictures are still a bit behind. should i harvest them or is to eraly? i want the most thci can get out of the. i dont have a magnfier to check the thricomes but the pistols are almost all brow on these 2 plants as u can see! the northen light have started to turn a bit purple too. the bigger top bud is from california kush. the smaller one is northen lights

Northe lights and california kush auto harvest time
Northe lights and california kush auto harvest time 2
Northe lights and california kush auto harvest time 3
Northe lights and california kush auto harvest time 4
Northe lights and california kush auto harvest time 5
Northe lights and california kush auto harvest time 6
Northe lights and california kush auto harvest time 7
Northe lights and california kush auto harvest time 8
Northe lights and california kush auto harvest time 9
B

Budclarkson

Sorry I can’t help much but also getting close.

Here’s my Kush Auto at about 5-6weeks fo flowering. I think I’m a couple of weeks behind you. My Data sheet says 7-8weeks of flowering.

EAFD1DE7 A1AA 4445 BDC2 8F8C7D4818AB
9A466262 5B1F 48E5 BF54 E01DFE3F2AA2
48C4FC06 46B3 4937 972E 1990ECDD7F6D
B

Budclarkson

My NL auto is to the lower right. It’s the next in line I think for harvest. Smaller buds than the Kush. Just fed and rotated it to get more light on the main top colas. Both planted at the same time. Data sheet says 1wk less flowering time.

Appreciate any comments on when to harvest.

J

joseshot1

My NL auto is to the lower right. It’s the next in line I think for harvest. Smaller buds than the Kush. Just fed and rotated it to get more light on the main top colas. Both planted at the same time. Data sheet says 1wk less flowering time.

Appreciate any comments on when to harvest.
Beuatiful plants you got there bro!!
So do tou think mine is ready to harvest?

J

joseshot1

I
Sorry I can’t help much but also getting close.

Here’s my Kush Auto at about 5-6weeks fo flowering. I think I’m a couple of weeks behind you. My Data sheet says 7-8weeks of flowering.
The seed bank said it will be ready to harvest right about now but i saw somewhere that they lie many time sbout the time it takes from seed to harvest so people buy there seeds... i dont want to harvest to soon but i dont want to haverst to late either. This is giving me some major stress😅

SSgrower

SSgrower

Hey you two, how many weeks flower and what media are they in and what & how much are you watering in these nutes? SS

J

joseshot1

Hey you two, how many weeks flower and what media are they in and what & how much are you watering in these nutes? SS
Hi!! They are in the 6th week of lowering. Its soil and i water them only when the soil is dry, it usually takes 48 to 72 hours. I water them with nuts one time then the next i use only water then nuts again... i use half the nuts it says on the bottle cause they are autos and people told me to be careful to not overfeed them. Once im home i will post a pic of the nuts bottle

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Hi!! They are in the 6th week of lowering. Its soil and i water them only when the soil is dry, it usually takes 48 to 72 hours. I water them with nuts one time then the next i use only water then nuts again... i use half the nuts it says on the bottle cause they are autos and people told me to be careful to not overfeed them. Once im home i will post a pic of the nuts bottle
If they're in there 6th week of flower then you probably have a couple of weeks left but it's hard to say without a loupe to check trichomes. I usually don't harvest according to breeder timelines. I like to use those timelines as a guide to when to start checking.

I encourage you to buy a jewelers loupe to check to see when you're flowers are ripe for harvesting. The one I have I bought from Amazon for $6 so they aren't expensive. It's a 30x/60x loupe with blacklight LED to check for PM.

Loupe

If you want to buy a high quality optic Belomo is what you want.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
J

joseshot1

If they're in there 6th week of flower then you probably have a couple of weeks left but it's hard to say without a loupe to check trichomes. I usually don't harvest according to breeder timelines. I like to use those timelines as a guide to when to start checking.

I encourage you to buy a jewelers loupe to check to see when you're flowers are ripe for harvesting. The one I have I bought from Amazon for $6 so they aren't expensive. It's a 30x/60x loupe with blacklight LED to check for PM.

View attachment 1965819

If you want to buy a high quality optic Belomo is what you want.

My plants are auto so i thought they were really close. I will buy one of those ASAP

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
B

Budclarkson

They may be ready now but until I can see what the trichomes look like I can't be positive but the yellowing leaves tell me they're close.
I have one of those 30x loops. What exactly are you looking for to determine it’s done?

Any example pics?

SSgrower

SSgrower

I uderstand the loupe must be 60x to see cloudy tricomes, I have that exact loupe pictured but the 60x lens is tiny, can not use it. SSgrower

SSgrower

SSgrower

Thank's RootsRuler, I agree, but my mentor keeps sayin 60x to see them, I never bought a bigger 60x loupe so I didn't know? SS

J

joseshot1

i got the loupe, its only 40x but it was the best i could ship in less time... i think pics lose quality when uploading here i dont know if you will be able to help me, but what do you think
Help22

J

joseshot1

I would love some help guys, i have no ideia what im looking at

J

joseshot1

I would love some help guys, i have no ideia what im looking at

Latest posts

Top Bottom