Northen Lights auto stretching problem

• Thread starter Sampagani
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sampagani

Sampagani

Hi everyone!
So this is my northen litghts auto in her 78th day.
The first point I want to ask your opinion about is her age! I started to think that maybe the website from where I bought the seed sent to me a feminized seed not a autoflowering one! the other autos are in their flowering phase! Or is it normal due the second point which is that 4 weeks ago, she suffered from roots bound so I transplanted it in a bigger pot...and after a weed she started to get better and it didn't stop, as you can see the stretching in the photos! What can I do? I read the the stretching usually comes before flowering! is it true?
Thanks!

Northen lights auto stretching problem
Northen lights auto stretching problem 2
showmegreen

showmegreen

All modified (human intervention)plants have a plausible possibility of unstable genetic mutations. Autoflowering variants are not immune from a retroactive desired outcome. Being said... that outcome is up to you, the plant and, to the whim of that Great Magnet in the flux.
I say embrace it! See what she does and rock that shit! Keep us posted. If she ain't a male, you might have a game changer.
Though, i have seen them have nothin and just die with the season.
I'm subbed so progress report would be nice. Stay Blessed.

Sampagani

Sampagani

All modified (human intervention)plants have a plausible possibility of unstable genetic mutations. Autoflowering variants are not immune from a retroactive desired outcome. Being said... that outcome is up to you, the plant and, to the whim of that Great Magnet in the flux.
I say embrace it! See what she does and rock that shit! Keep us posted. If she ain't a male, you might have a game changer.
Though, i have seen them have nothin and just die with the season.
I'm subbed so progress report would be nice. Stay Blessed.
Thanks for your reply! I'll follow your advice and keep you posted!

Top Bottom