Northern california farmer

• Thread starter phenotyper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
phenotyper

phenotyper

Hi all, I'm a farmer in the bay area with a small medicinal setup. I just posted pictures of my garden here: .

I run soil and hempy buckets. I veg under t5's and fluorescent lights (around 500w among my other lights) and flower under a 1000w hortilux HPS on a light mover in a 5x5 tent. My harvest is perpetual and I like to chop 2-3 plants per month minimum. I use a hodgepodge of nutrients: AN Sensi A&B , FF Solubles, Floralicious, Silica, CalMag, Humates, GW mycorrhizae, gravity, bushmaster and snow storm ultra. Various other things in the mix depending on the situation.

I look forward to contributing and learning from the community.

H

haystack

can you help with a set up in Hayward??? in the spring????

phenotyper

phenotyper

can you help with a set up in Hayward??? in the spring????

I'd be happy to answer questions for you, but I am not quite sure what you mean and I'm interested in keeping my compliance. Elaborate on what exactly you meant please.

H

haystack

this spring i hope to take on my first grow, and if done right i have no doubt that it will be a great experience, since you were local i would take any help/advice i completely understand about the autonomy just where to go to get the right materials would be a great start

phenotyper

phenotyper

Totally, just PM me, I assume that I'll have those privileges by then : )

Top Bottom