northern california legality/difficulty

• Thread starter sarah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sarah

:hi Hi. I am considering starting a small grow, only 6 plants or so. I live in northern Humboldt County, and would only like to sell to dispensaries. I just don't want any trouble. I have never dealt with a dispensary before. Is it more or less difficult than getting rid of it through other avenues? What is the process like? Is northern California already too flooded to be able to be accepted by a dispensary? Any and all feedback, please...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

U live in the Bud Capitol I'm thinking it's super flooded with super dank over there.. There r some big time growers over there doing it mega big time.. I think ur gunna have a hard time out that way.. I bet the clubs r flooded in ur area.. But I could b wrong cuz I've never been out that way..

S

sarah

Thanks for your input, but does anyone have any experience up here? What do you have to do to sell to a dispensary in Fresno, or anywhere else for that matter?

P

paulycali

You might want to think again. Its extremely tough to get your product in the door where so many elite master growers live and have lived all there life in the area. Its tough for sure. Unless you have some amazing strain no one can get there hands on and you hold the jewel then thats about it. Also most people only mess with elbows up there. No grams and 1/8ths just elbows. Unless you go big you dont stand a chance. 6 plants just aint gonna cut it. You will be lucky to pull 1 pound every 3 months not including drying and curing. Go back to the drawing board and talk to some people and step up your game. At least go a little bigger. You can grow way more than 6 plants you know. Figure it out. Good luck and remember there are so many sources here that can help you get on the right track. Have fun be safe keep it real and hope you can pull something off. Best of Luck :)

Top Bottom