Northern Lights Auto by Seedsman.

• Thread starter ItsMosher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
haha to many choices
Nice haul by the looks of it albeit weighing it wet will give you a bad idea of what you got back. I’ve had ozs shirnk so hard when they dry I never wet weight no more

Happy Xmas harvest 🎅

ItsMosher

ItsMosher

haha to many choices
Nice haul by the looks of it albeit weighing it wet will give you a bad idea of what you got back. I’ve had ozs shirnk so hard when they dry I never wet weight no more

Happy Xmas harvest 🎅
Yeah I was more curious than anything lol, was comparing with another grower who was doing the same plant from the same breeder I know and we netted about the same lol, was cool to see!

Happy Xmas back atcha!

ItsMosher

ItsMosher

Final dry weight: 37g.

Little disappointed was hoping for 2 oz but for $5/seed I’ll absolutely take it. Next bean is going to be The White OG by seedsman. First photo, so I can try topping and more aggressive LST tactics this time!

GG’s. Hope the holidays were good for everyone.

ItsMosher

ItsMosher

I’ve got this one in my cart on the seedsman website. Seeing this is exciting. Good shit brah!
Definitely a fun one to grow, don’t have a frame of reference, but she loved life. Pretty resilient I’d say and she definitely grew like a weed. Smelled awesome too, fruity with some sweetness to it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom