Northern Lights auto - Deficiency or Genetics?

• Thread starter Ellz10
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ellz10

Ellz10

Been growing this NL auto for bout 6 weeks now. Just started yellowing its leaves (but only at the top) and now I'm starting to see a burn type mark on the tips and a purple-ish hue to the tops of the leaves now. Any idea what the cause is?

Northern lights auto   deficiency or genetics
Northern lights auto   deficiency or genetics 2
cannabi

cannabi

yeah like one drop said, you have to give a bit more insight to the grow until people can give you some sort of advice that might help

Ellz10

Ellz10

Ok first off what type of medium are you growing in , what nutes you have to feed give us the tour or we can’t help .
Sorry I wasnt even thinking. I grew this NL in DNC supersoil mixed with DNC wormcastings 4:1. Grown 100% organic, just soil and water. Water has been getting CalMag added to water ph'd at 6.0-6.5. It's currently under an SpiderFarmer SF-4000 LED in a 5x5 tent with (2) 8" vivosun blowers, one sucking air in and the other pulling it out. 2 table fans inside circulating air as well.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
The burnt tips on leaf and its complete margin to much food I’d flush with ph correct water see how it travels after I’ve never grown with the super soils you guys seem to use but as far as I can see there to hot so don’t feed them for 2 months just PH correct water good luck .

Moshmen

Moshmen

The burnt tips on leaf and its complete margin to much food I’d flush with ph correct water see how it travels after I’ve never grown with the super soils you guys seem to use but as far as I can see there to hot so don’t feed them for 2 months just PH correct water good luck .
X 2 flush and reset, your not suppose to feed, def would not of add the castings, for at least 6-8 weeks with that (not) so “super”soil , sorry but most likely it’s a marketing ploy however some do work ok

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea, overfeeding, autos need so much less nutrients than a photoperiod plant, i grow mine in ffof, since your not giveing nutrients your mix must be very hot, allso with autos it is not uncommon for the leaves to yellow a bit at end of grow, northern lights is a tuff strain that lets most beginner mistakes slide, but if your only giveing water your mix is probably to hot for autoflowers. But they realy dont look that bad at all and i almost allways burn my tips in flower bc this tells me my plants are at maximum nutrient uptake, i dont burn leaves just the tips, i dont really like nl but thats just me here is a pic of 1.

20180826 063002
SmokerBwah

SmokerBwah

Not sure why tour tips are burnt but to me looks like not enough nitrogen. I would add nitrogen

Top Bottom