Northern lights Auto flower looks different

• Thread starter Bobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bobble

Bobble

Waiting to harvest my auto. Bought auto femanized seeds but this is what I am getting. Almost looks like seed pods. Is this right for northern lights? Never saw a full grown male before

Northern lights auto flower looks different
Northern lights auto flower looks different 2
Northern lights auto flower looks different 3
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
They look seeded to me but I’m not expert. It looks like I can also see “bananas” in some of your pics which are pollen sacks that female plants throw out sometimes and if you don’t pluck that growth off quick it can pollinate the rest of the plant which looks like that’s what happened here. Don’t be discouraged Tho man keep growing!

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Let's just say that that plant has at least a gender identity crisis going on 🙂
I would cull it and stick it in the freezer to make a bit of ISO

AmokNewb

AmokNewb

They were auto femanized when I bought the seeds
Yeah, hermits can happen though, and I am leaning to agree with @ImpulsiveGrower that there are a few “nanners” in there. Plant looks healthy though. After reading a lot of posts on here I have been trying to be super diligent on looking for any hermie’s as I feel I have stressed my autos pretty hard this grow. Your next grow will be stellar though!

socks4free

socks4free

Im no expert here but I think it hermied 🤷‍♂️ I thi k I can see a nanner in your picture

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Those are calixes not pods, it looks like nl to me, im seeing no problem, when those calixis open more pistils will emerge you still have a bit to go but would not worry.

growsince79

growsince79

Those are calixes not pods, it looks like nl to me, im seeing no problem, when those calixis open more pistils will emerge you still have a bit to go but would not worry.
Look again. I see tons of seeds and nanners. Its auto so light leaks shouldn't matter. Shit genetics. Throw it away.

Latest posts

Top Bottom