Northern Lights Auto

• Thread starter tromak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tromak

tromak

Hey everyone, I have almost concluded a small legal outdoor grow/experiment at about 60 degrees north . I will post more about that in a few days when my new phone gets here and I can access my photos. I have noticed a slight popping when sampling the buds. This is a completely organic grow and there where never any chemicals present in the soil or the foliage. All the nutrient uptake was controlled by the myco/plant symbiotic relationship. I just added water. I'm definitely sampling a bit early it will be another week before they are properly dried/cured. They are seedless buds. I wonder if this is just caused by uneven moisture levels? Maybe it's my texas trim job. Probably going clean up some of those small leaves and try again in a bit. What really causes this?
One turned purple
Northern lights auto

str8smokn

str8smokn

If it's outdoor then there might be bugs ( bug shells, or eggs) or poooo and that's what's popping. Just my two cents..
STR8

tromak

tromak

It's outdoor. I thought about the bug thing and it is possible. I never had a pest issue or a stressed plant besides maybe cold stressed. I don't see mites or bugs in the buds but I don't have a microscope either.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yeah you won't be able to see them without a scope. That would be the only thing I could see doing it. Not stress.. It would either be bugs or premature seeds but you could see those.
STR8

tromak

tromak

I'm getting a microscope now. I've been thinking about for a while. I'm going to go by one on Tuesday so we'll see then. I should of kept the buds seperate too. That kind of bothers me a little, but I'm still pleased with results. It was really easy and maintenance free.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Hey everyone, I have almost concluded a small legal outdoor grow/experiment at about 60 degrees north . I will post more about that in a few days when my new phone gets here and I can access my photos. I have noticed a slight popping when sampling the buds. This is a completely organic grow and there where never any chemicals present in the soil or the foliage. All the nutrient uptake was controlled by the myco/plant symbiotic relationship. I just added water. I'm definitely sampling a bit early it will be another week before they are properly dried/cured. They are seedless buds. I wonder if this is just caused by uneven moisture levels? Maybe it's my texas trim job. Probably going clean up some of those small leaves and try again in a bit. What really causes this?
One turned purpleView attachment 534270
Don't firget to take out those big yellow burnt leaves they will ruin the joint. Buds look good.

Top Bottom