Northern Lights/Mazar Afghan/Great White Shark

• Thread starter RansacktheElder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RansacktheElder

Well, my bagseed is in bloom and I had the best surprise of all yesterday.....My first ever seed order arrived!!! I ordered before coming here, so don't be upset! I have 10 Northern Lights and 5 Mazar Afghan seeds. Holding them, I realized that this is the most advance genetic stock I've ever handled. This is gonna be great! Any opinions on these strains? I also have 10 Great White Shark coming from here so I'd love to hear about it as well. Just to let you know, I'm used to this Mexican brick crap and the last good weed I had was 10 years ago....skunk #1! That was some very good weed. I carried an ounce of it in my car for a half hour and I thought I was gonna have to sell the car because the smell would not leave it.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
NL and Afghan plants (from the Mazar-Sharif region) are highly regarded for resin content and a powerful narcotic stone. These plants will probably need to be vegged for a while to max out your yield.

R

RansacktheElder

I'm definately going to do a grow journal when I start them. How about some advice gents..... I have 10 NL seeds and 5 mazar's. I only have the room in my box to veg 8-10 plants ending up with 2-4 females, I hope. Should I do all 10 nl's or 5 and 5?

Top Bottom