Northern lights week 8 no flowers

• Thread starter Bobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Habosabin

Habosabin

Light cycle should have been longer?
Yes. With a working auto you could have ran your lights 24x7 through flower and got bigger yeilds from the limited wattage. Autos are perfect for that except your auto isn't doing its thing. Every auto I've grown shown by 28 days.

Moshmen

Moshmen

The auto gene is a recessive trait meaning occasionally you will get a photo seed even from stable breeders ,
Longer is better imo better quality better yield
Nice work ! Lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

Yes. With a working auto you could have ran your lights 24x7 through flower and got bigger yeilds from the limited wattage. Autos are perfect for that except your auto isn't doing its thing. Every auto I've grown shown by 28 days.
I disagree I believe the plant needs sometime to recover 4/6 hrs darkened is where I got opt. Performance

Habosabin

Habosabin

I disagree I believe the plant needs sometime to recover 4/6 hrs darkened is where I got opt. Performance
I give mine 4 hours rest but I've seen people do fine with 24. Probably certain strains tolerate it better. I figured a 100w lamp wasn't going to overtax the plant and exceed DLI thresholds. He'd get around 36 DLI if he ran it 24 hrs or 30 DLI at 20 hrs. Even at 20 hours vs 12 thats 66% more DLI.

Last edited:
Habosabin

Habosabin

@Moshmen ,
Maybe his pistils are just browning earlier than I'm used to.

Top Bottom