Northern Lights x Kavorkian?

• Thread starter Stuski
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stuski

Anyone know anything about this strain? Just picked up four babies. Will post pic's when they perk up a bit.

Thanks

ISeemToBeAVerb

ISeemToBeAVerb

All I could find was that Kevorkian was possibly a clone-only strain from So Cal in the early to mid Nineties. Not sure of the genetics.

-Verb

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Originally Posted by shantibaba
Doc Kevorkian was basically a particular NL5 x Haze one of the original sisters in the hood, there was also the NL5xHaze/Mist which was not really mist at all, just a ploy for the HTCC from the bobblehead for some reason or other? Anyhow there were alot of other things like Heavy Duty Fruity Nug, Richard Davis, Alaskan Thunder Fu-k, and the list goes on KGB, as the memories come back I will write. I have all of these things in seed stock from the early 90s and before.Maybe one day I will get around to putting them back into stock for those who are interested.

if it has anything too do wit shanti mns genetics put the word out

this one is special

1luvbigherb

S

Stuski

mmmk

I got it as a clone, the gentelmen i got it from lives with me here in the glove of our country. He is much the elder than I and says he has been working with this strain for a good amount of years. Next time I bump into him ill ask him the history on it. He has never sent me in the wrong direction so I have a tendency to believe him more times than not.

U

Useless

I used to get bags of the Kevorkian in the early 90's. It was small buds, lime green, big calyxes. The small buds and big calyxes reminded me of popcorn. Super resinous. So much so it looked like it was rolled in sugar. It was the most expensive pot around at the time. OG kush and the likes were going for $60an 1/8, the KV was $70, unheard of at the time. High was stellar. A great cerebral high with a lot of body to it. Would numb the body, but you could still function and have energy to get things done. Flavor was like smoking kief. Very hashy and expansive in the lungs.
Never knew any of the genetic background.

Z

zoeronerer

the so cal clone was from sd............................... its killer ahhhhh highschool...........
someone pm me if these become available.....anybody..

B

Bang13

I grew the Kevorkian strain for years in Portland from 2004-2009 ( lost my whole veg/flower room, strawberry cough,medicine man, a beast of a diesel plant ,and shark shock) from a bug invasion( lesson learned, never let friends with "Clean plants") near your op. The Kevorkian plants I had were started from seeds. Out of 6 o had 5 f males and of the 5 I kept two that were very different. One grew dense spear like colas and had a more piney/citrus order covered in crystals, the other grew large,fat,very greasy tops and had the same smell,but with a fruity people's kind of smell added to it. They were strong plants, where my shiva would easily get nute burn, the K girls would maintain their darker green color. After the bugs were gone I tried to grow the remaining 6 kevorkian seeds, they started pout strong and one by one died. I would love to find seeds again. It wasn't a "daytime" smoke, but everyone that I shared it with,loved it.

Top Bottom