Northern Lights x Sour Diesel

• Thread starter Teddy KGB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Steve Z

hey teddy you just keep em in vases till your ready to trim???

just curious if there is a certain reason for that, seen a couple big hitters put the're branches in vases like that.....

(lookin amazing btw) :-D

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
saw the title and though hmmm interesting cross

saw the pix and went - fuck yeah look at that shit!

very nice sir!

Id love 1-800-Flowers to be dropping that shit at my pad

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

Thanks folks. I'm a horrible photograhper & probably need a new camera. My old Olympus D490 Zoom is outdated & covered with resin. Maybe Santa will bring me a new one.
LOL. Hey Steve Z, I just stuck 'em in the vase to take the pics. I had already chopped these down so I grabbed the branches & a vase . My ol' lady has tons of vases , so in the vase they went.

JAWS

JAWS

yup im with MOTHERLOAD, thats a very interested hybrid indeed...what the smell on that little jewel?...
very nice:heart

S

Steve Z

word up. just makin sure there wasnt something i missed in science class :-)

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

Thanks again. Jaws she has a very intense pine smell with a fuely /lemon background. I'm the worlds worst with smell & taste , but that's what I get from her.

fractal

fractal

Hell yeah dude that's some sick looking bud. Did you use the ECSD clone or a rezdog sour male plant?

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

Arrgh !! I knew someone was gonna ask that. I used two males from Rezzies SourDiesel IBL from 4-5 yrs ago. Grew out a couple of packs & found two very good males. Couldn't decide which one to use , so I used both . I'm not a Rez fan by any means, but I'm happy with the seeds produced by these 2 male plants.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

So, the SD came from Rez. Where did the NL originate?? I would imagine Sensi but just
curious. Used to run a cut of NL years ago that was selected from Sensi stock from around '89-'90. That girl is still in my top 5 I've grown to this day. Tried other peeps NL and even some later day Sensi stock but no where near the same IMO. Those are some really gorgeous looking buds Teddy. Nice cross you made.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yeah great lookin strain, and for the NL to be and ibl strain the Sour D really dominated the cross!

Top Bottom