northern lights

• Thread starter indicadylo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

indicadylo

got some northern lights seeds from my local headshop by sensi seeds all they had in stock just want to know are they any use ?just info on the strain and such

B

Bobby_604

I grew out BCSC NL#5.

Superb plant.

High yielding.
Low odor.
Huge yields.

A delight to grow.

B

Brer Rabbit

Me and a couple friends all had germination problems with Sensi seeds. Keep us posted & let us know if those beans pop.

I

indicadylo

Me and a couple friends all had germination problems with Sensi seeds. Keep us posted & let us know if those beans pop.

yeah,heard the whole sensi seed company not as good as they used to,yes will post up when there sprouting have them in a glass of room temp water never let me down with any beans, just put them in yesterday so in a day or two will say il know hopefully they pop:cool0010:

F

Friendo

Anybody tried Dr. Atomics NL#5

Anybody tried Dr. Atomics NL#5. He seems like a real standup breeder and the prices are good $75.
Thanks; FRIENDO

R

Rolln J

not sure what NL you got - used to be a constant (indica) in my lineups in the 90s - pretty good in veg, nute tolerant, nice resinous colas and it produces pretty well.

like others said - ez to grow and not too stinky. (sometimes a good thing)

best of luck, give us a show!

I

indicadylo

i only payed 45euro for my NL by sensi seed heres the ones here http://www.sensiseeds.com/northernlights/1p235.htm

havnt tried anything other than ruderalis indica and northern lights by sensi seeds grew very well for me the ruderalis did and got a nice bit from them im now in the middle of growing the NL there just vegatating now plus some thai weed from a bag of smoke plus have also grown orange bud by white label tasted like it was wet even tho it was properly dry not realy worth it not that potent at all

I

indicadylo

cannot put pics up as iv no camera have them on my fone just need the cable to hook up and upload will try sort it soon as i dont want any cannabis pics in the fone

P

purpleblockhead

ive grew nl-5 and still have seeds, it grows great!!! super stocky and huge buds!!! my buds are 10-15 inches long and almost as think as a soda can, i got mine from highgrade seeds and crossed it back 2 its self 2 get more seeds

I

indicadylo

yeah what seed company are they ??what lights have you been using and equipment i heard the NL gives good yields hopefully grows well will try get pics up thanks for posts

I

indicadylo

yeah thats good bcos you can just grow the same stuff and know what its like im going to try stick with the one strain after i grow a few different types see what one suits me the best looking to grow year after year and just looking for something to get used to and grow over and over not in it for the money just looking to start my own and not spend anything on the stuff other people have grown and handled.

Latest posts

Top Bottom