Northern Lights?

• Thread starter andy107
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

andy107

Its been awhile since my last post, so im not completely sure where i should post this thread sorry if im in the wrong place!

Any way down to it! wondering if there is anyone out there that knows where i can get a hold of some legit northern lights beans? smoked it once with this old ass hippie and got blown away! any info much appreciated!

I

ismokepot

Dr. Atomic sell a N.L. that is available at Hemp Depot. That may be your best bet. Dinafem has a Northern Lights called Industrial Plant that I just started 30 of. We'll soon see about those. Sensi Seeds has an N. L. but it's different now than it used to be. There are alot of hybrids available too....... But you might want to consider Herijuana or Legends U.I...............

B

bobpeto

I would say BCSC Northern lights #5, it's from old school NL seeds that they've maintaned for years and it's under a 100$ a pack.

I would never buy another pack from sensi seeds...Ever. 300$ for a pack of NL seeds that will suck choda, no thanx.

Dr Atomic's NL is alright, alot of variation, Very resonably priced.

But I would go with BCSC, ya can't go wrong!!!

My .02

Bob

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Soundz like some good crosses in the future if you get ahold of them beenz MF.

B

been

I want to see some NL#2 if anyone has em. Is that the Nirvana "pure indica" variety?

D

dixiecal

Dr. Atomic's Thai Lights is a pretty good cross with NL; dunno much about the pedigree tho

A

azmatis

dr atomic got some great stuff, but try heri
easy to grow but killer weed

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Just scored some Bogglegum from BOG. It's Bogbubble x NL#5. Should be some good stuff!:mysterymachine:

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Try to find Reeferman's NL and you will be very happy

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Has anybody tried Nothern Lights Special from KC Brains?
awe I'm just asking, that's all!

ISeemToBeAVerb

ISeemToBeAVerb

@ ismokepot

Any updates on those Dinafem Industrial Plants? I've been looking for some grow reports and I'm coming up empty handed. Thanks.

-Verb

S

slowhand15

Old school NL#5 harvest

I grow NL#5 that I got as a clone from a guy years ago
that came from seeds he bought in the early 90's and bought it as NL#5.

It's definitely got the Thai component. Very potent smoke.

My clone is upright, very dark green, branching at a 30º angle. I like that about it. Nice and narrow.

I happened to harvest some this morning and have a few pics to share of one of the main colas.

My NL5 L8 22 10 01
My NL5 L8 22 10 02
My NL5 L8 22 10 03
Top Bottom