Northern Spain. Growing day by day ...

• Thread starter megayerbon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

megayerbon

I'm missing 15 days to cut the last harvest and you prsent the prosima we call home is underway. flowering is plowed with 600w sodium and undertreated using terra cannaprofesional, Hesi subscriber line more complete, canna PK 13-14, manure, worm compost and pots of 7 liters.

Genetics selected are:
10 NYCD (soma seeds) eliminare males to show sex
4 clones of sweet Thai (sweet seeds)
4 clones of ak 47 (serius seeds)
4 clones of chronic (serius seeds)
4 clones of skunck # 1 (Sensi Seeds)

Plants and clones and are growing with a 250w sodium in another room.

I will put pictures of the progress and details of fertilizers whenever possible.

I hope buestros messages with questions and suggestion.

Greetings to all growers THCfarmer.

Northern spain growing day by day
M

megayerbon

photo, missing 10 days to cut

clones have the next crop's irrigation 2ml x liter rizotonic and grow well.
I put a photo of the plants cut to 10 days.
I hope you like them. Greetings to all.

M

megayerbon

Photos of buds 10 days to cut

Las fotos son de CrÃ*ticos + fotos 1,2,3,4, Ram Mohan fotos 5,7. y skunck fotos 6,8,9.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Where did the skunk come from? Seeds or clones? Do you only have 1 600 watt light? Your pics look great!

M

megayerbon

[QUOTE \u003d sanvanalona; 232635] ¿De dónde provienen de la mofeta? Las semillas o clones? No sólo tiene 1 600 vatios de luz? Your pics look great! [/ QUOTE]

The skunck # 1 is the bank are seensi seeds and clones from plants outside and I have a small mother created a clone. if you only have a 600w light to flower, to grow I have a 250w sodium light.

Thanks for the visit, greetings and good smoke.

H

high-tothesky

Hi there, and welcome to the farm, try using another english translator since this one sucks.

M

megayerbon

Thanks for warning that the translation is not good. I hope this is better understood, I shall count on you to understand the English.
Greetings and good luck with your crops.

M

megayerbon

more photos of the plants to cut 7 days

Here you have 3 fotas of the tails of the Thai sweet and 1 at the tail of the critical +
I hope you like them.
Also I leave some photos of one of my favorite pastimes pick mushrooms in autumn.

H

headband707

Nice grow Meg I hear Spain is doing some great shit with the bud now lol got to love all that sun lol peace out Headband707

H

high-tothesky

Nice grow Meg I hear Spain is doing some great shit with the bud now lol got to love all that sun lol peace out Headband707

We do grea shit with the bud:cool0044: also here we got two of the greatest seed banks in the world CANNABIOGEN and ACE SEEDS, both with top notch genetics and some IBL's and pure landraces.

H

headband707

We do grea shit with the bud:cool0044: also here we got two of the greatest seed banks in the world CANNABIOGEN and ACE SEEDS, both with top notch genetics and some IBL's and pure landraces.

Yeah I wouldn't mind trying you your 10's .. I was refering also to how Spain is starting to lead the way with Isreal in scientific marijuana research got to give them props for that lol peace out Headband707:cool0041:

7rayos

Nice collection you've got there, Megayerbon. I agree with that, ACE and Cannabiogen are two top banks. I'm trying with CBG Taskenti now, it's been a while since growing an indica and that seemed to me a secure choice, (northern spanish cuts).
Yo Headband, in Spain there's a lot of things going on, but the media is so, so bad that we always are the last ones to find out what's going on. That scientific research with Israel, i didn't know about it... got any more info on that, a link or something?
I dunno if we're curious or vicious, but Spain has managed somehow to become a mj stronghold in little time. Hope it only gets better. Hope also the govt follows American dispensary policy, it would be lovely abused here, he. Already is, haha.

H

high-tothesky

Yeah I wouldn't mind trying you your 10's .. I was refering also to how Spain is starting to lead the way with Isreal in scientific marijuana research got to give them props for that lol peace out Headband707:cool0041:

As 7 rayos said, we dont have any info on that matter here in Spain, just the classic media manipulation, cannabis destroy your motivation and causes kids to go bad in school, and that kind of shit.
I heard of the reserch in Israel, but a link will be apreciated.

H

headband707

Well let me be the first to inform you then that Spain and Isreal are the two top nations leading the way on the sceintfic reaseach of marijuana !!!! NO JOKE Through their work we will find out more then any other country in the WORLD!!!!! No one is doing more then those two right now... peace out Headband707

7rayos

Well, thank you Headband, you definitively get credited with breaking the news, in spanish media you get all that info scattered and well hidden under the Cristiano Ronaldo's adverts to the likely disgust of scientists who get involved in such research.
Megayerbón, they say is a bad year for mushrooms, but it doesn't look like that in your case. Sounds like a perfect combo this sweet thai'n'setas.

H

headband707

I'm not that great at picking up links lol or videos and transfering them to pages or I would do that for you lol but there is a National Goegraphic Video out on the web done by Lisa Ling on the War on Drug Very well done which goes into the whole thing you should look it up . peace out Headband707

H

high-tothesky

I'm not that great at picking up links lol or videos and transfering them to pages or I would do that for you lol but there is a National Goegraphic Video out on the web done by Lisa Ling on the War on Drug Very well done which goes into the whole thing you should look it up . peace out Headband707

Thanks for the info, I’ll check it later, agree with 7rayos, people here only care about real Madrid and bullshit like that.
Figure that the other day was the first day I saw the face of the science and development minister of Spain.
Crazy country.

M

megayerbon

The new genetic and I bought for lasiguiente harvest and a gift from the bell ringer canabiogen

M

Murciano207

Deep Chunk de Tom Hill...buena eleccion megayerbon!!!

de donde eres??

a greetings bros!!!

H

headband707

I hear the Tom Hill is sweet I know the OG Kush is somthing you might want to look into lol peace out Headband707

Top Bottom