northone

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

I am posting this without his knowledge or approval, but i feel he needs it spiritually
Northone was ripped off a little while back...then they came back to get more two days after....Then the worst case scenario happened..they came back and did a home invasion on him,and he is not a spring chicken and he was badly injured...no one else as injured in the invasion thank god...he was taken by ambulance, but i assume he is out...
I found out that this guy does all his growing for patients only,doesn't puff..does charity work for the blind amongst other good deeds He did not deserve this vicious attack against him and his family...
what kind of scum does this to other human decent people..

can we send him some good vibes and prayers as i am sure he can use all the support now as he is hurting pretty bad emotionally and physical

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

It is a sad day when people involve violence with cannabis. My thoughts are with Northone. I always thought he was a pretty cool cat. I hope that he is resting up and getting well. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Reactions: mal
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
North one is off the farm for now. His account is no longer active. I briefly heard from him earlier and he said he may return but nothing was certain. Not sure on his current situation or else I would have posted publicly about it. Figured it was best kept on the DL till further details came in....

southstreets

southstreets

Either way I'm sendin good vibes! Def a cool cat! We chopped it up a few times! Great minds think alike! ;). Get well soon brotha!!

sky high

sky high

Fuck. I knew about the fist rip.....but I didn't know they came back or that he was injured.

This brother has a VERY good heart, fellow Farmers. VERY. He also knows his weed.....

Dunno if you'll see this bro....but I'm pullin for ya.... So SORRY to hear this.... fuckin A.

low life muthafuckers.... I hope he at least got a good look at em so they can be taken out by the cops...or by some of north's friends.

hang in there bro

dankworth

dankworth

Get well soon, northone. Let me know if there is any way I can help.

D

davidian

Damn that is horrible to hear that!
What a world we live in huh....

O

ojd

man that is some fucked up news

felling for you bro, hope you feel beter soon

man im more than happy to send in like 50 packs of seeds to help in anyway if needed for some kinda fundraiser

pm me if you are doing a fund to help out id love to chip in any way i can

this shit really pisses me off

some fucked up world we live inI found out that this guy does all his growing for patients only,doesn't puff..does charity work for the blind amongst other good deeds He did not deserve this vicious attack against him and his family...
what kind of scum does this to other human decent people..

the guy sounds like a stand up fella and im up for helping in any way i can

peace

M

manicinmaine

thieving lazy bastards, take care northone hope all turns out well, sending soome cosmic crazy positive vibes ur way. northone in maine does anyone know?? i can help him re establish if so....

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

The bummer about this is that he cant even start another op to try and dig his hay back out because once your cover is blown there is no doubt they or some of their buddies WILL be back to try again,the only thing you can do is move and start over which is easier said than done.Prayers for northone and his family.
Seamaiden,I have to wholeheartedly agree with your statement as it does seem like its always the guy who would give the shirt off his back that gets fucked,sad times we live in,sad times.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

its a damn shame this happend. very unfortunante that this is the kind of thing that happens to good people. hope everything is as good as it can be at the moment.

Green Giant

Green Giant

I did not know northone, but for someone to do that to someone else is a crying shame..... less than human low life..... May karma rain on you in all you do.....

Northone, I hope you recover fast, my thoughts are with you and yours. I do hope you get back in it, keep doing good for others. No good deed goes undone!

vaporedout

vaporedout

makes me angry!!! reading all these stories has made me very aware of my surroundings, noticing cars/people.... such bullshit that some losers have to ruin somebodies life because they dont posses the knowledge/skill it takes to produce like Northone. Norhtone, ive never met you but watched a thread or two, good luck! hope everything works out for you...

no wonder potheads are paranoid

when we should be just kickin it enjoying our lives/plants

im not trying to sound like a dick,

if you grow MMJ you should look into self defense or some form of protection, not just for your plants, for your life....
now im sure it was an invasion where none of that would help but, it just may save your life.

sky high

sky high

bumpin' this so folks will again send a healing thought/vibe to our brother...

Been thinkin' about this all day. I've known what a kind person north is for many years....having bumped into him no less than 3-4 times on different forums over the past 10 years or so and sharing along the way. North is definitely a trusted/long-term friend when it comes to seeing eye-to-eye on what we do here.... >>>>>> RESPECT BROTHER<<<<<<

Out of that respect.... these are up-and-comers here at the Ranch....selected/furnished/recommended/sent to me by one and the same.....who...over the years...has seen me pop tons of beans lookin for the grail (unsuccessfully)....and we have laffed/cringed a few times when we split packs of seeds...him looking for males...me for females..... and often...me getting all males and him barely squeaking by in finding a male whatsoever....LOL.

Earl - this is an S-1 creation of a 30 year old indica clone that is/was held by North and some of the other folks he knows in his area. One plant was topped...the other is au' natural....
Nono 047 Large e mail view
Nono 050 Large e mail view

Top Bottom