northone

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

critical

fuckin makes me sick!!!! like many have stated already why is it always us good guys that get shat on.. n it makes me wonder why its worth bein so nice in the horrible stab ya in the back world we live in today!!!...

all my regards to u northone, hope these wankers get whats comin to em! n hope u are up n well again n doin what u love n helpin people again quicker than a flash bro, im sure after all the good u do for peeps u will be, just move n dont tell no motherfuker were its too, i hate the jelous two faced world we live in today, we growers are a different kind goodhearted quality of folk, maybe the rest of the world should jump on that bandwagen n it might make this world a better place..

thanks for postin the thread greenjoe at least northone will know the good peoples thoughts at the farm are with him n hopein the best for him ;) x

E

el_tenador

This is just disgusting. I hope those worthless scumbags get what's coming to them bigtime. F@&king animals...Praying for you north. Get well soon bro.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
So sorry to hear about this....Get well soon north, I hope you didn't get any bad injuries. Let us know if we can help in any way. Fuck a scumbag ripper!

sky high

sky high

No word here.....but been thinking about my friend and hopin he/his are OK....

This ECSD/G13 (Sour 13) frost is startin' to get serious..... Day 41.

Sendin a positive vibe yer way my friend....

Nono 056 Large e mail view
Nono 059 Large e mail view

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I haven't heard from him since he messages me to delete all his posts and account. If anyone is planning on helping him land on his feet once everything is settled down and he's ok, please message me as I would like to help out any way that I can. North was a great guy and always had positive feedback ~Smf~

symbiote420

symbiote420

I know I'm late but this news really pisses me off! Prays to the homie northone and his family, hate to hear things like this happening to one of the good guys. I live in an area where that goes on on the regular, some of these punk kids have no respect for their life let alone yours.

soopy

soopy

Shitty. Best wishes and vibes go out to Northone, hoping your heart heals along with the rest of you.

greenjoe

greenjoe

i don't think he will be back doing his thing.....after what happened to him and his wife.....i think he is out of the game....a freakin camera could have caught these bastards...it still blows me away...3 times they went to his house.....what kind of person beats a older man ....the weird thing is he told me they would be back........sometimes this world is a great place...then there are times like this

J

Jalisco Kid

Well hermano if you read this, check in with me. I am terrible sorry to hear your woes. You know you will always have my gear @cost. If it ever get too cold for you,I'll always have a bowl of hash waiting. Suerte JK

A

Alien

Supporter
This is absolutely horrible.

Our thoughts, prayers, good vibes, and karma are all with you, Northone. The entire mothership is behind you 110%.

If you or any or your family/close friends need anything at all, please drop me a PM. Happy to help however I can.

Much love brother,
Alien

sky high

sky high

I think about my brotha north everytime I walk into my garden. The seeds he sent me are getting close to finishing up....and soon I will be burnin' one in his honor.

This sour 13 (Dr. G) is defintely off-the-hook on trich coverage and smell. Lemon/cologne/maybe some pine.... could be an interesting taste, for sure...

and if the G-13's punch is also in wait..... :D

bro if you can read this....I'm sending a healin vibe and wishin ya well....as always

RESPECT!

13 Large e mail view
A Large e mail view
Large e mail view

dankworth

dankworth

Fuck this sucks. Dude it was cooler with northone's input.
What up, northone. Hope you are okay.

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

I am posting this without his knowledge or approval, but i feel he needs it spiritually
Northone was ripped off a little while back...then they came back to get more two days after....Then the worst case scenario happened..they came back and did a home invasion on him,and he is not a spring chicken and he was badly injured...no one else as injured in the invasion thank god...he was taken by ambulance, but i assume he is out...
I found out that this guy does all his growing for patients only,doesn't puff..does charity work for the blind amongst other good deeds He did not deserve this vicious attack against him and his family...
what kind of scum does this to other human decent people..

can we send him some good vibes and prayers as i am sure he can use all the support now as he is hurting pretty bad emotionally and physical

My god!
I hope Northone is ok.
We were working on 80s Nl5xHz seed project together earlier in the year.

Last time I talked with him he said he was robbed but he said he was ok just laying off the forums.
I didn't know they came back later an beat him!!!

Hope those scumbags mother fuckers get booth barrels of a 12 gage at the next house they try to rob.

Sending good vibes your way N1.
Hope your ok, I miss ya man.

convex

convex

I haven't been active on the boards recently, but check back in and read this WTF!!!
North has been an asset and mentor to many and specifically to myself - hope all is well with ya!!

sky high

sky high

Time to ressurrect this and for those who know him to send him another vibe...

Folks speak of generosity and of the willingness to share as some of the most respectable attributes of a good Farmer....and for the 10+ years I was online with him Northone amplified and magnified those traits time and time again...never asking for anything in return and always trying to help a friend fill the gap in their collection that they were endlessly looking for.

If you read this...know that yer wisdom, kind words, and positive atittude are missed here my friend and that I think about you and hope you somehow came through all of this bullshit "OK".

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Is there any way to find out how he's doing, at least?

Top Bottom