not a typical defoliatiin question ( i dont think)

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

I have 2 plants i was growing outdoors and were doing great and we had a BAD storm roll through overnight few weeks back. one plant clearly snapped almost in half. the other had some small branch damage. So my question in video is specific to the leaves in video. Also keep in mind they got overfed my last bout (fed them same feed as my oudoor grows still are and when they were outside handled well, but not now which i learned fast). Any help as i dont wanna strip this plant t0oo muck because its looking like ill have 2 solid colas and a few other buds.

Not a typical defoliatiin question  i dont think
GrimReffer

GrimReffer

I have 2 plants i was growing outdoors and were doing great and we had a BAD storm roll through overnight few weeks back. one plant clearly snapped almost in half. the other had some small branch damage. So my question in video is specific to the leaves in video. Also keep in mind they got overfed my last bout (fed them same feed as my oudoor grows still are and when they were outside handled well, but not now which i learned fast). Any help as i dont wanna strip this plant t0oo muck because its looking like ill have 2 solid colas and a few other buds.
The first leaf you refer to yes I would trim, the rest I would leave unless blocking a lower bud site.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Thank you. It ended up wilting enough on its own. i plucked a few others that since have turned and main colas are reaching and praying. These girls are naked lol with no skirts and showing off ther itty bitty's lol. Plants took a beating in that storm so im super stoked im left with what i have to date from them. The Chocolope on the left literally is bent and taped at a 90°. Lesson learned....Never give up lol.

20220914 222744
20220914 222736
Top Bottom