Not a very good pic but wtf

• Thread starter crustycorcus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gleny88

Gleny88

Did you say you recently treated for pests? I have seen old neem oil or neem oil derivative after spraying or treating a few times cause a build up and then a couple days or weeks afterwords when foiler feeding it like washed off and caused bubbles like that that were sorta gelatinous and sticky. If you take your finger and pull it off is it sticky like a sap? Or does it just feel like olive oil type thing?

Last edited:
crustycorcus

crustycorcus

Did you say you recently treated for pests? I have seen old neem oil or neem oil derivative after spraying or treating a few times cause a build up and then a couple days or weeks afterwords when foiler feeding it like washed off and caused bubbles like that that were sorta gelatinous and sticky. If you take your finger and pull it off is it sticky like a sap? Or does it just feel like olive oil type thing?
It's tacky to hard. I use neem cake as a top dressing and in a foliar tea

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Feeding rando foreign sugars to your plant isn't guttitation.

But you know, this is the internet, weed can only soak up metal and emotions here.

crustycorcus

crustycorcus

No mature plants, but most cuttings are from mature plants.
Looks like the same thing, sap!!

Good luck,
Budd'.
The moms aren't doing this. That's what weirded me out. Different space.The cuttings were all in a bubble cloner for a couple weeks

Top Bottom