Not absorbing water

• Thread starter Tomfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tomfr

Tomfr

Hey guys,

I m in 4 weeks of indoor flowering. I water them every 2-3 days, ph 6.3-6.8 sometimes.
I feed them with biobizz grow, heaven, topmix with 2ml per liter. I do 2 times then only phed water.
Humidity is 37-45. Temperature is 30 celcius so 86 Fahrenheit.
Pots are 11 liters big.

One of my plant is jot absorbing water anymore.its been now 5 days and still wet.

And i have another problem with leaves. They looks like burned but i m not sure if its potassium problem or overfeeding.

Anyone knows 100% how to fix both problems ?

Have a wonderful weekend

Not absorbing water
Not absorbing water 2
Not absorbing water 3
Not absorbing water 4
Not absorbing water 5
Not absorbing water 6
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Howdy and welcome to the Farm! 🤠

So usually when there's a plant that seems like it's not eating/drinking like the rest of them, and you're using what, soil or soilless medium? Probably has a case of root rot. Try putting a decent fan on her to dry the soil out. Maybe poke holes in the pots for extra airflow. Maybe try Hydroguard in your next watering/feeding to help stabilize the root zone. Maybe transplant that one out of the pot she's in into a slightly bigger pot with better air flow. You need to get that root zone dried out one good time to bring her back.

Good luck!

Tomfr

Tomfr

Hi,

Thx for your reply buddy.

I use light mix soil by biobizz.

I ll try hydroguard and see how s going.
Have a good one !!

Howdy and welcome to the Farm! 🤠

So usually when there's a plant that seems like it's not eating/drinking like the rest of them, and you're using what, soil or soilless medium? Probably has a case of root rot. Try putting a decent fan on her to dry the soil out. Maybe poke holes in the pots for extra airflow. Maybe try Hydroguard in your next watering/feeding to help stabilize the root zone. Maybe transplant that one out of the pot she's in into a slightly bigger pot with better air flow. You need to get that root zone dried out one good time to bring her back.

Good luck!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
agree with @Deadstill
a fan where it can go through a quicker wet/dry cycle may help, results could take sometime to see..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
agree with @Deadstill
a fan where it can go through a quicker wet/dry cycle may help, results could take sometime to see..
86 is on the hot side.. try to get it down to at least 80.

Top Bottom