Not another growshow

• Thread starter coldnorth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

coldnorth

so news are 38 of the 40 beans has popped, still waiting for 1 zombie and one london high. put em in plastics due to space issues. realy getting crowded!

rest doing good, starting to stretch alittle. getting full formula of nutes, hopefully moving to there new home next few days. will take some pics of em later to night when lights out!

got some new smoke to day. spring is in the air. so im out for a joint in the sun!

enjoy!

DSCF0031

DSCF0038

DSCF0059

DSCF0049

G

Gorrillagrower

Nice start there coldnorth. I will be following this one

D

Dr Herbal

There comming along sweet bro when you gonna switch to 12/12 :)

C

coldnorth

:) they are all comming along well, all green and looks healthy. will start flower at the end of the month when im al set up in the new tents,

hope to end up with 9 of the big females, and as many as i can from small cuz they start to flower then aswell due to time restrictions.

the older ones are starting to preflower atm, will be snapping some more pics to night for everyone.
l
:fighting0003:

SDC10700

Himalayan gold tripod

R

Rural_GrowOp

Sounds like things are gonna get interesting soon. Keep up the good work man.

C

coldnorth

1 month update!

thx guys, so today is 2 weeks until flower, testing the misses new cam out :)

hope you enjoy.

first of is zombie from Bity....

SDC10726

SDC10728

-------------------------------------

Happy brother bx1 from Karma

SDC10730

SDC10749

(more pics in karmas help desk, under happy tester)

-------------------------------------

Power skunk from g13 labs

SDC10740

SDC10737

SDC10739

:stonedsmilie:

R

Rural_GrowOp

That power skunk looks just like mine. Just a warning bro my powerskunk hermied worse than I've ever seen anything hermie ever. Luckily its the only thing in my flower room and I'm not putting anything else in there til its done. Also that 8-9 week flower time is a crock of shit. Mines at 10 weeks now and still putting out new growth. The trichs are starting to amber but the pistils are all pure white still.

C

coldnorth

Little update, here is some seedlings, i also took around 20 clones so far and taking more of bigger ones about to go into flower. the clones and seedling are going in to flower as soon as clones has rooted.

will do a little bed of soil in my tray, will hopefully run around 36 - 49 smaller plants in 100l of soil mix.

SDC11396

seedlings are

London high (bity)
Zombie (bity)
Belladonna
East coast purp diesel (1)
Agent orange (2)
bubbleberry (1)

clones are from diff female power skunks (3) (waiting for roots still) :drunk

thx for the heads up rural, will be flowering clones for now and mate will be keeping em for mothers, so far they showed pre flowers and i think 3 females if im not mistaken. hope it wont be a problem, found a couple completed grows with good results, hehe was pretty hard to find em lol!

thx for coments all :)

C

coldnorth

hehe me neither bro :) all juiced up lol..

tent A is still in veg waiting for clones to root then il be starting flower there aswell..
SDC11511

SDC11513

and this is second day in flower for tent B.
SDC11506

realy filling up nicely, had to take the smaller hb out due to not getting any light, in tent A atm..

darksideX

darksideX

lookin' all nice & healthy in here,..you kick ur ladyz very well :character0180:
Mr coldnorth!

D

Dr Herbal

Fook me there getting big now, really are growing dam fast
Carnt wait to see some tasty nugs
peace bro

C

coldnorth

thx for kind words darkside, doing my best bro :)

hehe yeah herbal they kind of cought me off guard aswell, my tent is 180 cm high and they are almost all over half the size with pots now and they dont seem to stop lol.
might have to start with some strings soon :) thx mate

C

coldnorth

some cuts rooted now so waiting to kick out the males then fill up the tray with soil and plant em clones as many as i can fit.

temps are around 24-26c at day and 18-20 at night!
moist is around 40-55 without the fogger.

filling up nicely now :animal0057:

SDC11837

SDC11845

SDC11833

darksideX

darksideX

this is gonna be a real nice jungle :) ..and lookin' all damn healthy!

C

coldnorth

tent A

so of the 38 seeds i ended up with 22 fems, added 16 clones and a smaller happybrother. there around 20-35 cm atm, clones just starting to flower and getting no veg! just got to find sum to raise to clones :mad0223:

SDC11879

SDC11880

SDC11881

SDC11883

Tent B

flower and starting to bud :)

sry for bad pics,

SDC11878

SDC11867

C

coldnorth

darksideX, Punkadc, Biggertom Thx guys :)

little update on em in tent A.
so they all are starting to bud up now, cept for clones that only been in for a day or two. and the remaining females are..

from seeds

Belladonna x 7
London high x 6
Zombie x 7
bubbleberry x 1
Agent orange x 1
HB #5 x 1
? x 1

and cuts are.

powerskunk
HB
Zombie

they are all in 1l pots, getting feed 2 times a day with
ghe lucas formlula + cannazym,pk13-14

same goes for cuts. and pics will follow later this day :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom