Not Bad for 10 year old Blurple LEDs

• Thread starter GrilledCheeze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrilledCheeze

GrilledCheeze

I bought 6 of these lights from a company called Advanced LEDs back in 2012 and they are still rocking today. I've been consistently pulling down over a pound dry in a 4x4 with these lights. I wasn't able to find much in the way of specs for these lights but they have been very reliable. On the left is White Widow (Seedsman) on the right is DoSweetDos (Sweet Seeds), all grown in 5 gallon aeration containers.

Dosweetdos
Not bad for 10 year old blurple leds 2
Full go
Grow no lights
Not bad for 10 year old blurple leds 5
Veg only
White widow
SSgrower

SSgrower

I have 2 Viparspectra cobb style blurple lights cira 2021, one let go of the blue/white board and I bought a Philzon FD4500 bar style to replace the 2 I had daisy-chained. SS

crossfader

crossfader

I'm still rocking a Phlizon "600" Watt (more like 98 Watts in reality) blurple LED on my cacti & succulents in the mancave. Used to use it in the tent for seedlings/early veg then swap it out for the full spectrum LED for remainder of grow✌️

Brad104

Brad104

I bought 6 of these lights from a company called Advanced LEDs back in 2012 and they are still rocking today. I've been consistently pulling down over a pound dry in a 4x4 with these lights. I wasn't able to find much in the way of specs for these lights but they have been very reliable. On the left is White Widow (Seedsman) on the right is DoSweetDos (Sweet Seeds), all grown in 5 gallon aeration containers.
If it ain't broken right 👍

Top Bottom