not been on for ages!

• Thread starter stifler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stifler

Im in the UK and not been on here for along time.
Thought id drop on as im a little worried.

I have a drugs and alcohol test tomorrow am.. not sure what exact time.
Sadly im a constant smoker and have been a dialy user for over 10 years smoking only green.
There was no way id pass when I found out about it Friday evening.

The situation is as follows.
Im being sent by my company for a induction to be able to do jobs for a certain company. so the test is being done after a 4 hour health and safety briefing etc.
Im hoping to be able to use a clean sample im picking up from a friend on the way there. I have a small bottle with a tested lid etc and some y front pants to carry it in my gooch to be able to keep it warm.
Im really quite worried to be honest.
Never had a test before so not sure how informal it will be and how much of a chance to use the substitute ill get...
At least its a work based one not some kind of authority test so hopefully ill be given a lot of opportunity

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

I have 6 years experience in this field :borg: THC is stored in body fat and I was 150-170 pounds in the period of me dropping. I am going to tell you how I beat over 200 tests in a 6 year period (only 2 dirties) 12-15 hours before your test do this. Go to a gym with a gallon of water, go to the sauna. Stay in there for as long as you can and all the while keep drinking water. When the gallon jug is done go refill it then go back in the sauna. You should also be peeing throughout these periods. Your goal is to sweat and piss as much as you can in the few hours you are there. Once you see your pee start to turn white you should be almost there go back and drink and sweat a little more. Leave the gym go home drink a gallon of cranberry juice. Now, be careful to much liquids in a short period of time you are going to feel sick and dizzy. Next, go to a drug store and buy a cheap drug test. Go home test yourself and you should be good to go the next couple of times you pee you will be clean. Next thing pop a vitamin b pill and this will make your piss go from white to yellow. Next thing go drop and boom your clean!!!! :woot:

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

A mate of mine works n the railway and gets tested like you do. He had to give a false sample too. Came away fine but bricking it for a while after!

shawnskush

shawnskush

The over hydration method only works if you take creatine and b12 supplements several times in the time period you are drinking the water as those are the 2 elements most drug tests use to see if you over hydrated to pass.

S

stifler

Guys I passed!

Just want to share my experience for you all while its fresh in my mind...
I was extatic when I left but not im actually worn out and my stomach is a little off!

On Friday night I found out... that night I asked a friend whom I knew would be well versed in these things.
He said to tank up on water and go clean as long as I could before the test. I started to do so...
Saturday I spent all day online researching how to beat the test.
I decided substitute pee was my only hope so I got it sorted and went and scored.
Smoked all day yesterday. For some reason all weekend all ive done is drink water though... 2 glasses an hour as long as I was awake. I went shopping for some asprin, multi B vitamins and some y front underwear or tghty whities in the US
This morning I blazed 2 joints as I got up at 5.30 t set off around 7am. I also drank around 2 litres of water. Picked up a mcdonalds breakfast some spring water and my new pee enroute and go there to find it was an oral mouth swab test which is very accurate and tests for 10 things thc alc opi amph etc etc
My heart sank and I was really worried.
On the way there I ate 4 anadin extras, 4 multivits. a mcds brekkie inc coffee and kept drinking all morning.
I also hit the chewing gum as soon as I found out about the oral, but I kept te pee in my gooch just incase I needed it. as its temperature and age critical.
We were told the oral was first and if we failed it ten pee was taken and sent to the lab... I hoped to use this as my pass method as the morning went along... I also decided to come clean with the doc doing the tests.
When I got tested I threw my gum out just before going in. id eaten like 3/4 pack!
He swabbed me and I told him I expected a thc fail as id been on a stag do to Amsterdam the weekend previous to this...
He seemed to believe me and as the little strips got 2 lines on the thc one almost completely went red. I thought it a dead give away but he said it was ok and passed me! Didn't even need the pee!
Not sure if he was leanient or if somehow I blocked the test but FUCK YES

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Congrats man, they are probably testing for the harder drugs or the ones which you are more liklely to take while in work.

Fair play on the honesty too, that probably worked in your favour too.

Network Rail are a cunt for tests (rightly so). Im a baker so no such qualms for me!

S

stifler

alcohol. ketamine. opiates. thc. meth. amphetamines. cocaine. diazipan/valium. 2 others which were long and id guess are prescription/designer.

Munchy

Munchy

...This morning I blazed 2 joints as I got up at 5.30 t set off around 7am...

LOL... somehow I don't recall blazing 2 joints being part of the piss-preppin' plan... :D

but congrats!!!

& now go buy yourself a lottery ticket! ;)

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Quick clean or any type of synthetic urine always does the trick for me i always have an extra bottle in the car and cabinet for such occasions they dont watch ya piss here not for employment purposes anyhow and they sell the stuff at damn near every smoke shop and some corner stores now im sure its gotta be available across the pond or at least possible to order it on the interweb and get it there.
One test im not sure how to beat is the hair and mouth swab tests but urine tests are eazy peezy tho

Latest posts

Top Bottom