Not Frosty At Six Weeks Of Flowering

• Thread starter Cannasumer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cannasumer

Hi,

I have an autoflower Granddaddy Purple plant and I use FoxFarm's Tiger Bloom every other day on my plants that are flowering. I'm on 6 weeks of flowering and my plants are not frosty at all. Will they get frosty and when?

Thank you so much!

-Cannasumer
Not frosty at six weeks of flowering

C

Cannasumer

Will my plant get more trichomes? It looks bare unless I am using a magnifying glass. Thank you to all of you for helping me! It's much appreciated!

emanresu

emanresu

Will my plant get more trichomes? It looks bare unless I am using a magnifying glass. Thank you to all of you for helping me! It's much appreciated!
I really think you are worried about nothing. Here is a picture of the same plant. One photo took with the micro setting and one normal picture i took. Now my Motorola cheap ass phone sucks and I have a hell of a time getting a decent picture, but you should see the difference.
Apollo

Apollow11cot

mjvdet13

mjvdet13

If you want a true frosty plant GDP probably shouldnt be your first choice as far as strains. I have three rules for maxing out frost levels..

1. First you absolutely have to make sure you have the best/correct genetics.. That is square one and the most important
2. You have to prune and prepare the plants correctly going into to flower and the first 3 weeks of flower. That is what sets them up for max coverage.
3. and the last and most important for the actual process of growing is imo.... Strong light/high ppfd

Rely less on (and some may argue w me but i dont care) what nutes you are putting into your plant and focus more on the process itself. I've noticed over the years that as long as you have the basic nute setup ratios you can rock ice shows with the correct amount of work and right strains. Sometimes I think alot of these bloom additives are BS but hey who knows

C

Cannasumer

Thank you to everyone for your help! I'm less worried now. I really appreciate it more than words can express. :)

Top Bottom