Not impressed with BC kush

• Thread starter PhoenixFlower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PhoenixFlower

PhoenixFlower

So I've tried the BC kush (extensively) and I've gotta say, what a letdown. It was NOT what I was expecting.

I did some research and turns out my suspicions were almost right. It's not orange sherbet like I assumed, but close. It's a cross between something called BC grapefruit and some unknown kush. https://www.allbud.com/marijuana-strains/indica/bc-kush

I really don't think it has any kush strain in it, I think it's a haze strain because it DOES produce a lot of oil/res. But all that oil with the fruity flavouring makes for a pretty disgusting aftertaste. Imagine if you would, apple skins dipped in oil. Tarry oil. Really not appetizing. Further, I think it was pretty sheisty of BCBD to not include in the description of what the cross strains were. I wouldn't have touched this plant with a ten foot pole had I known GRAPEFRUIT was used to procure the seeds!

These are just my opinions, but I was not looking for a strain of marijuana that tasted/smelled fruity. When you open the jar, it smells like apples. But when you smoke it, it tastes like GAS. So off putting. Also didn't make for very effective/potent edibles. I gave my sister all my shake to bake with (and there was quite a lot of actual bud chopped in there with the shake) and she said they didn't get her high. Plant was in flower for 8 weeks. Maybe I didn't grow it long enough?

Pros:
-high in THC
-smells fruity? (both in flower and while in the jar)
-pretty plant in flower

Cons:
-doesn't taste very good
-small yields
-high doesn't last that long
-EXPENSIVE seeds

electroguy

electroguy

a short lived punchy head high is a sign of harvesting too early imo , but i'm just a hotdog
Just a hotdog? Just a hotdog? Was Winston Churchill just a prime minister? Was the B52 just a bomber? Was the Mc rib just a grilled pork rib sandwich? A hotdog is a symbol of freedom and prosperity. It's a food for all men, women and children. A hotdog will last longer without refrigeration than any other meat like food product. You can fix a flat, plug a dam, start a fire 🔥. You can disarm a nuclear warhead, read the Rosetta stone and end famine. For God sake a hotdog could lead to universal world peace ✌️. So next time you say " just a hotdog " think about this, would a hotdog ever harm another hotdog? I think we all know the answer to that question............. Well a hotdog and a joint. For the last thing.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Just a hotdog? Just a hotdog? Was Winston Churchill just a prime minister? Was the B52 just a bomber? Was the Mc rib just a grilled pork rib sandwich? A hotdog is a symbol of freedom and prosperity. It's a food for all men, women and children. A hotdog will last longer without refrigeration than any other meat like food product. You can fix a flat, plug a dam, start a fire 🔥. You can disarm a nuclear warhead, read the Rosetta stone and end famine. For God sake a hotdog could lead to universal world peace ✌️. So next time you say " just a hotdog " think about this, would a hotdog ever harm another hotdog? I think we all know the answer to that question............. Well a hotdog and a joint. For the last thing.
i made a room of people stop and listen to me proclaim this btw

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

bruh what the actual fuck 🤣 🤣 🤣

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
That’s got to be Joey Chestnut! Without a doubt!

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Hot Dog eating champ.....

My friend Bobby Ikeda used to manage the prior champ Takeru Kobayashi. Apparently Japan has a competitive eating league. Who woulda thunk it.....🤷‍♂️

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
They are whipping us at the world baseball championships right now, so why not hot dog eating also? Stiff competition nowadays! Lol.

Ponky

Ponky

They are whipping us at the world baseball championships right now, so why not hot dog eating also? Stiff competition nowadays! Lol.
No one can get hot dogs inside them faster than me. But.... I don't fall within the "rule set". And was asked "to be please leave". And "this is a family event." There was some unpleasantness. I can never go back. Hot dog snobs the lot of them. Think there's only one way to eat hot dogs..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Ponky, I am a palled! Was that you who rushed the stage last Fourth of July? And got dismantled by Joey and handed over to the cops. Everyone thought he had broken your neck! Lol!

electroguy

electroguy

No one can get hot dogs inside them faster than me. But.... I don't fall within the "rule set". And was asked "to be please leave". And "this is a family event." There was some unpleasantness. I can never go back. Hot dog snobs the lot of them. Think there's only one way to eat hot dogs..
I'm pretty sure I just peed myself

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I'm toying with the kind of music I should be playing in the background while I read this. Theme from Rocky? Pomp and Circumstance? The Hallelujah Chorus?

Latest posts

Top Bottom