Not impressed with BC kush

• Thread starter PhoenixFlower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PhoenixFlower

PhoenixFlower

I'm toying with the kind of music I should be playing in the background while I read this. Theme from Rocky? Pomp and Circumstance? The Hallelujah Chorus?
Why not this song?

electroguy

electroguy

Btw you guys are a bunch of highlifes. I made this post in case someone else here on the farm wants BC kush and now they're gonna find it and see a bunch of farmers conversing with a literal hotdog LMAO
Sorry I co-opted this thread. I'll just keep my amazing sense of humor to myself. Just kidding, IT CAN NOT BE CONTAINED. When I read the hotdogs' comment the words just began flowing like a finely tuned hydroponic system. I can't be stopped.... Or can I? Dum, dum, duuuuuuum

PhoenixFlower

PhoenixFlower

Sorry I co-opted this thread. I'll just keep my amazing sense of humor to myself. Just kidding, IT CAN NOT BE CONTAINED. When I read the hotdogs' comment the words just began flowing like a finely tuned hydroponic system. I can't be stopped.... Or can I? Dum, dum, duuuuuuum
I'm all for humour 😁

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
I'm toying with the kind of music I should be playing in the background while I read this. Theme from Rocky? Pomp and Circumstance? The Hallelujah Chorus?

Top Bottom