Not my plants trying to help a friend

• Thread starter BillNye88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BillNye88

Not sure the strains. But they are in a no till living soil 4x4 bed that's on its second run. First run he had no issues. First picture he said plant has looked like that for a couple week. He foliar sprayed them with a kelp and aloe mix yesterday and some photo synthesis plus today.. hes pritty sure they were overwatered as he trying to dial his blumats in. Do they look to be just over watered?
Not my plants trying to help a friend
Not my plants trying to help a friend 2
Not my plants trying to help a friend 3

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I don't know if it was overwatered. It seems like leaves aren't fully expanding, which could be from overwatering, under watering or VPD issues. You haven't provided enough information to narrow it down.

The second and third pic shows some Mg deficiency. That doesn't mean there's not enough Mg, but it could. It could also be a problem that has already been addressed.

B

BillNye88

I don't know if it was overwatered. It seems like leaves aren't fully expanding, which could be from overwatering, under watering or VPD issues. You haven't provided enough information to narrow it down.

The second and third pic shows some Mg deficiency. That doesn't mean there's not enough Mg, but it could. It could also be a problem that has already been addressed.
I can get more info. Just tell me what all you need and I'll ask. I know he uses buildasoil products and he reamended with craft blend. He's going to check his vdp and let me know.

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Your dude needs to read about how to manage a no-till bed.

No-till is not for beginners. You need to have a solid background in soil management and plant care. Especially if you are trying this indoors. Those beds look incredibly unkempt, and those plants are suffering. The companion plants need to be cut off and rotated depending on where you are in the grow. Beneficials and fungi need to be introduced until they establish their own population. Select compost needs to be amended after every grow. Etc etc etc……

B

BillNye88

Ok so his soil consist of: Kellogg organic potting mix, coast of Maine raised bed mix, black cow, lobster compost, pear and manure compost, worm castings, perlite, rice hulls and mushroom compost. Amended with "a few cups" of craft blend. Said vdp is good.

Screenshot 20220613 184530
Screenshot 20220613 184542
Screenshot 20220613 184610

Latest posts

Top Bottom