not so new, but still a little wet behind the ears here

• Thread starter Hopefull Stoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

Hi folks,
i was here quite a while back, but have no idea what handle i used or password to go withit nor email addy way back then.

So I'm no big time grower/master grower yet. i do love the plant and always will. i started with a crew on Over Grow that grew out the Moles now infamous Uranium Cranium.

the avatar you see is moles 1st. attempt to make f1 seed of the U.C., i have a couple of them left if my recall is correct.

i've donemostly pro mix bx, tried 3 hempy buckets with 50/50 success , no fault of the buckets of course:passingjoint:.

i'll be doing coco as soon as i can get growing again, one small pure coco cut convinced me on this medium up close & personal . I was also hooked viewing prawn connery's coco-a-gogo thread he had posted up on planet ganja.

some of you know me i'm sure.
all i can say is i'm honest, (secuirty issues are exceptions :evilgrin) , i talk straight and i'm not the least bit concerned with this politically correct nonsense.

oh yeah i don't type worth shit, so don't moan about caps to me ok you can't here shit on a computer folks; just keeping it real !

hope i can learn as well as contribute to others in a positive fashion. ALOHA:weed-sign:

Latest posts

Top Bottom