Not Sure About Maturity - Pics

• Thread starter Westie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Westie

Westie

I started these practice plants from seed, indoors under T5ho in a small grow tent. Knowing I would be flirting with unknown photoperiod repercussions. Moved them outside in March. This is what they look like today....

Not sure about maturity   pics
Not sure about maturity   pics 2
Westie

Westie

In coco......Lucas/head formula.
When I put them out in march, vegetation stopped, budding began. 2 months same height.
Any input is appreciated.
Thank you.

Irish063

Irish063

Some pistols still look white. If you have a 30x or 60x scope to look at the trichomes would be your best que. however, I think your biggest concern is Re-vegging since it is outside and the days are getting longer.
Any new growth?

Westie

Westie

Thanks, Irish063. Trichomes SEEM to exist in just about every state, unformed, clear, cloudy, amber, black.

I don't have experience with plants revegging. Maybe I should toss these if they are just going to be a PIA. Lol
I'm learning....much appreciated.
Ty

Irish063

Irish063

Thanks, Irish063. Trichomes SEEM to exist in just about every state, unformed, clear, cloudy, amber, black.
I'm learning....much appreciated.
Ty
For sure. I am as well. Your previous post said it has been flowering for 2 months so technically it should be getting pretty close. I know all plants have their own finishing time. Just saying in general, it should be close.
Any way of making a cover for it so you can control the light cycle?
Since the trichs seem to be all over the color range what would you say the majority of them are? I'd use that as an indicator.
Also def wait for some of the other more experienced growers to chime in.

Westie

Westie

On the light cycle. A week ago I started bringing them in around 5pm......and putting them back out after dark. Attempting to help them finish.

Is it possible to have buds that are a combination of old (mature) and new (immature) growth?

On the plus side, I did benefit from these. Topping, training, etc.

Last edited:
Irish063

Irish063

On the light cycle. A week ago I started bringing them in around 5pm......and putting them back out after dark. Attempting to help them finish.

Is it possible to have buds that are a combination of old (mature) and new (immature) growth?
I don't know the best answer to this question. It should be possible since their are definitely going to be parts that started growing later than others. I'm not sure what percentage is considered normal though.
Hopefully, someone else will throw some advice out for you as well.

Top Bottom