Not sure if this is ready

• Thread starter JUNO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JUNO

JUNO

Hi All - first time poster. This is a picture of my Tangie. My question is that the trichomes seem cloudy but the filaments are just starting to darken. Do you think it needs another week or so?

Received 1001222846983947
Anthem

Anthem

Hi All - first time poster. This is a picture of my Tangie. My question is that the trichomes seem cloudy but the filaments are just starting to darken. Do you think it needs another week or so?
I would like to see the whole plant but you got a ways to go from the look of things. At least 3 weeks possible more. Good luck you are well on your way!!!

Waldo1913

Waldo1913

Very nice

JUNO

JUNO

I would like to see the whole plant but you got a ways to go from the look of things. At least 3 weeks possible more. Good luck you are well on your way!!!
Thank you! I posted more pics for you below...

32AveFetty

32AveFetty

@JUNO hey bud, I’m a new grower myself. This Sunday is my harvest date. It felt like it took FOREVER! It was a 10weeker. So from one new grower to another. I believe you still have like 2-3 weeks left. Good job so far, tho. Looks great.

JUNO

JUNO

@JUNO hey bud, I’m a new grower myself. This Sunday is my harvest date. It felt like it took FOREVER! It was a 10weeker. So from one new grower to another. I believe you still have like 2-3 weeks left. Good job so far, tho. Looks great.

Thanks for this. I have 3 other females that have yet to even start budding - Blue Dreams and they say 8-10 weeks. I'm growing outside and it was a slow start to the summer so I am TRYING to be patient hahaha. This helps huge. :)

Top Bottom