Not Sure I'm In The Right Place For Cbd Recommendation

• Thread starter RoterSorsha
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RoterSorsha

RoterSorsha

Hello, I am a fibromyalgia sufferer and need help selecting CBD products to alleviate muscle spasms which range from moderate to severe. Also in need of a sleep aid that doesn't produce next-day drowsiness. If I'm not in the right place, let me know. I'm not interested in cultivation but thought y'all might know what strain to look for. Many thanks.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Frank's Gift is hands down the nicest CBD strain I am aware of, just enough THC to modulate immune function, and more than enough CBD to keep it from becoming psychoactive. For sleep look for CBN, THC and CBD both become CBN with time and heat, but CBN is the sleepy cannabinoid.

RoterSorsha

RoterSorsha

Frank's Gift is hands down the nicest CBD strain I am aware of, just enough THC to modulate immune function, and more than enough CBD to keep it from becoming psychoactive. For sleep look for CBN, THC and CBD both become CBN with time and heat, but CBN is the sleepy cannabinoid.
Well, it looks like I'm out of luck. Frank's Gift is only available in OR and WA. Thanks anyhow.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Cannatonic is another VERY prolific CBD cut that is usually in a lot more places. You will see it also called AC/DC. Charlottes Web is another good one.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

the wife and i take a 7 parts cbd to 1 part thc distillate mixed 1 part distillate to 10 parts coconut oil and with this particular mixture a 00 sized gel cap filled half full
with that said.. it gives both of us a good buzz,not dysfunctional but there is no mistaking it
the caps take about a hour and a half to kick in and then a couple hour buzz ending in both of us sleeping soundly
we originally tried 00 sized caps filled all the way but it was too much for casual conversation so be aware that even with 7:1 ratio cbd:thc there will still be a buzz

fwiw

RoterSorsha

RoterSorsha

Cannatonic is another VERY prolific CBD cut that is usually in a lot more places. You will see it also called AC/DC. Charlottes Web is another good one.
Thank you, I'll check those out. I've heard of Charlotte's Web before but Cannatonic is unfamiliar to me. I had no idea there were so many different strains for different ailments. I have so much to learn, it seems.

RoterSorsha

RoterSorsha

the wife and i take a 7 parts cbd to 1 part thc distillate mixed 1 part distillate to 10 parts coconut oil and with this particular mixture a 00 sized gel cap filled half full
with that said.. it gives both of us a good buzz,not dysfunctional but there is no mistaking it
the caps take about a hour and a half to kick in and then a couple hour buzz ending in both of us sleeping soundly
we originally tried 00 sized caps filled all the way but it was too much for casual conversation so be aware that even with 7:1 ratio cbd:thc there will still be a buzz

fwiw
That is good to know; I am not familiar with mixing components together. The only thing I'm familiar with is the process to extract the CBD and I have no interest in trying that for many reasons. I'm not looking for a good buzz, although that's a plus. I just want the muscle spasms to stop, particularly the ones in my legs. It's as though the muscle turns to concrete, it's not like a regular "charley horse." With magnesium supplements I get them less often, but they're still intense when they occur. Thanks for your input!

Navillusii

Navillusii

I grow Harlox for my mom who has fibromyalgia, Its a fairly balanced between thc and cbd. helps stop the tingling and pulsing pain. What state are you in? and you should totally grow your own. save some money and have some fun!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Take care with the AC/DC cut you get. Mine was so physically weak I was unable to really grow it out. Once the branches hit a certain length they'd just break right off.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Take care with the AC/DC cut you get. Mine was so physically weak I was unable to really grow it out. Once the branches hit a certain length they'd just break right off.
To be honest this is true with every phenotype of Cannatonic I have come across. This is why we had to find something to replace them.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I currently use and grow Cannatonic4 cbd HP cut for myself and 2 MS patients with great success. I've stopped taking my methotrexate injections for almost 2 yrs now. 1 of my MS patient dropped 9 of 11 scripts, the other one dropped 6 of 10 scripts from their daily routine. Both are able to get a full nights sleep (min of 7 hrs), and function during daily tasks.

We all use Cannatonic 4 extracts. We've found it to be better than flowers. I also add some of my normal thc rosin to our extracts. Since my c4 cut is so low in thc, we felt adding a bit to the mix helps tremendously vs the c4 concentrate alone.

Top Bottom