Not sure what deficiency this is ?

• Thread starter Anonymous_grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anonymous_grower

Anonymous_grower

5 plants in a scrog all on same feeding schedule they are in 5 gal fabric pots of ffof with dolomite lime, about 1month old give or take, I water with ph of 6.5-6.8 all other plants have no issues and even plant in question only has 2 leaves affected like this on different parts of plant so what’s causing it ? Not sure if it’s related at all but this bag of ffof had little black and white gnat looking things that I didn’t notice until a week after transplant..I’ve sprayed the plants with neem oil but no luck they are still there any idea how to get rid of these aswell ? Thanks

Not sure what deficiency this is
JonBongJovi

JonBongJovi

Fungus gnats.....use a product that contains "BTI". It's safe for the plants and deadly for their larvae. Also a few sticky traps in the grow area will also help. As for the plant, would need to see the entire plant to better know what is going on with it.

Anonymous_grower

Anonymous_grower

Fungus gnats.....use a product that contains "BTI". It's safe for the plants and deadly for their larvae. Also a few sticky traps in the grow area will also help. As for the plant, would need to see the entire plant to better know what is going on with it.
I’m going to order some of that tonight thanks! This is the plant that leaf came off of..I have 5 plants in a x pattern the one I got that leaf off is bottom right.

90CDFA72 0298 487B 8C2D 506ACFFA928B

Latest posts

Top Bottom