Not sure what is causing the wrinkled look on the leaves, not happening to all of them

• Thread starter Electrolights
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Electrolights

Electrolights

Any ideas?
LST- 72-75
Room temp 80f
Root zone 68-78f
EC 1.5
Ph 5.8-6.0
RH- 60-75%

Not sure what is causing the wrinkled look on the leaves not happening to all of them
Not sure what is causing the wrinkled look on the leaves not happening to all of them 2
Not sure what is causing the wrinkled look on the leaves not happening to all of them 3
Last edited:
Electrolights

Electrolights

Was thinking heat stress but I’ve never had any readings of leaf surface temperature past 76

Electrolights

Electrolights

@growsince79 I did at one point notice I was giving too much light but I pulled them back and got the lighting perfect( bought an apogee) it’s still happening on new growth
Currently giving them about 23 DLI

Electrolights

Electrolights

Well if room temp is 80 humidity should be 60% for best VPD
Steering veg is higher humidity I’m wondering if they just can’t handle it. As far as I know room temps should be higher with LEDs because leaf surface temperature is what matters

845B3A3C C31C 490F B4D0 D4665F36DD9D
2Bad

2Bad

Yeah I doubt it's the humidity just wanted to let ya know. But idk anything about steering so. lol are you using co2?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
forget about all the “science stuff” for now, your plants are telling you too much light,
slight edge curl, leaf tips yellowing..
and it’s a bit warm..

Electrolights

Electrolights

Yeah I did over water the fuck out of them at transplant had to play around with the Growlink sensor to dial root zone in. I’ve corrected the light issue and rootzone hoping they’re bouncing back only fixed the lighting issue yesterday and rootzone over the past weekend wc is now at 50-60% panicked and had to sit the Hugo’s on top of another one to suck the water out, the initial soak of the 6x6 didn’t know I had to let it dry out before transplanting just brought room temps down and humidity to 75f and 65% Rh

P

Platinumhand

Have you started feeding it nutrients yet it may need nutrients if you haven't started, You should start the cause those blocks have no nutrients for the plant

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
yes of course 1.5ec in rootzone saw tip burn at 2 slowly will creep back up if runoff shows theyre eating
white/yellow tips-thats not tip burn from too much nutrients that’s from the lights a bit close or possibly from the medium staying wet too long.. thirdly possibly a nutrient deficiency.,

Top Bottom