Not sure what the issue is here

• Thread starter Naturalx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Naturalx

Naturalx

Hey,

so I moved on from autoflowers and have started my first grow from clones. However a couple of these clones started to kind of almost yellow on the edges, but then the edges started to dry out and die on the edges. At first I thought I was having a nitrogen deficiency, then thought maybe my lights were just too close causing light burn. But the leaves even feel thin.

I don’t want to try and remedy too many things at once here. There is a chance I haven’t been letting things dry out enough. I’m not entirely sure.

Not sure what the issue is here
Naturalx

Naturalx

My first impression would be to agree that it's over-watering, but it's also very dark green, so could be multiple issues? a picture of the whole plant would help
Here’s a couple photos of two plants. One was clones while in flower but they all seem to be developing it. I’m trying to find my kit to recalibrate my ph meter in case that’s the issue.

46F598FA 19F0 43ED 8817 3A7AD9F53D32
4B1641C2 401C 45AB 9843 45F029D80300
A955BF8C A658 48FE A0A7 4758CE9E75F6
887831B4 0591 46F1 B985 B157AB2BD57D
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

tds ec
rh
ph
beach has u well covered
he'll want the intel
temp
diox
climate n feed... factors values
all
of
it.
save beach from havin to dry off... surf's up!
welcome, to the party.
buckle up
n have fun!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

note that
just the tip ...s...

not torched, beach

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

salvageable
don't
stress

It definitely is!

Looks like it might have been overwatered at one point but now you are back on track (but those leaves aren't going to get better)

It also looks like a magnesium issue but what caused it is what I want to know, maybe it has something to do with the overwatering?

..we're going to need some info:

you should tell us your medium, your pH and your PPM and what's your feeding and other thoughts that you may have that may be relevant to the plant

Edit: a slurry test would also be a good idea

Last edited:
Top Bottom