Not sure what to do, need some help

• Thread starter Zwifty31
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Ashgrows

Lack of light or nutrients, but I have never grown outside.. Msake sure you have 14 hours of sunlight and 10 hours of darkness. hope this helps!

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I'm thinking it's burn from excess nutrients. If so, a flush and transplant should help.

BB22

BB22

Looks like a healthy plant to me.

Maybe had to fight some bugs . Maybe a bit heavy on the N. Some stress is a good thing ✌️👊

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I use a nutrient rich soil. The guy at the store said no reason to fertilize with this soil.
1. Guys at the store are mostly minimum wage morons
2. Eventually you need to top dress or feed at some point unless you are in a 20 gallon pot.
Hang around on here and ask questions, you will be good ✌️

Zwifty31

Zwifty31

Might be over watered, how much & often do you water?

Do you keep them on that table in the sun and does the table heat up?
Actually I brought her back inside now. She will stay inside. I'm trying to figure out the watering with her.

Zwifty31

Zwifty31

Young plants burn when the soil is hot with nutrients, is why happy frog or similar mixes are recommended to start the plant.
I will try that next time I start. Should I do anything with this one or let it ride? Thanks for the info

Zwifty31

Zwifty31

1. Guys at the store are mostly minimum wage morons
2. Eventually you need to top dress or feed at some point unless you are in a 20 gallon pot.
Hang around on here and ask questions, you will be good ✌️
I will be transplanting this one to a 5 gallon once she's ready. I plan on sticking around in here. I'm sure I'll have questions as I go along. I used to grow 15 or so years ago. Things have changed quite a bit. But also everything is readily available, not like before! Thanks for the help

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Lack of light or nutrients, but I have never grown outside.. Msake sure you have 14 hours of sunlight and 10 hours of darkness. hope this helps!
plants will start flowering if mature,. needs more than 14 hours of light,.

Top Bottom