Not Sure What's Going On Here?

• Thread starter GoGreene
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoGreene

GoGreene

Outdoor inground setup... But recently I have been picking off more yellow leaves than before buds increase in size. But she seems to be thinning out along with this citrus beatle im fighting.. Any tips would help. I will show before and what she looks like now...

Not sure whats going on here
Not sure whats going on here 2
Not sure whats going on here 3
Not sure whats going on here 4
Not sure whats going on here 5
Not sure whats going on here 6
ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Bugs & nute issues maybe? Maybe root issues as well... Get a 60x loupe & check that plant all over.. If it's under attack, it'll show multiple symptoms.. You need more looking into & post your findings.
Also post nutes you use & anything else you may have used (additives, powders, pesticides, etc.)

robomont

robomont

im thinking too much nitrogen for one thing.theres way too much leaf growth on that,maybe heat issues too.but im no pro.

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Look for caterpillars or leaf eating bugs.. They're definitely having a buffet with it.. Those taco leaves is an indication that somethings off.. How's the humidity there?

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

So I missed the fight with the citrus beetle post.. Hmmm, never dealt with that so I'd research it more if I was you..
Look for agricultural studies at various universities that have info about that insect. There's great knowledge in there.. I'd also advise to do some reading so it sharpens the skills over time & grows.. It'll help in leaps & bounds.. Peace

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

to me im thinking heat stress maybe a lil cal/mag but for the time of the year its going to be going deep in to flower using up all the nutes and turning the leafs yellow

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That margin yellowing isn't something I've observed, not in relation to any deficiency, pH imbalance, etc, so I can't really comment on it. The plant looks very thick and leafy and at the top she looks like she went through a reveg at some point, but as the buds stack the leaves are going to look thinner and frankly, you want to thin them out in any event. Not a lot, they're the drivers, but thinning poor bud sites and inner leaves and branches helps the plant put its energy towards building the best buds, if that makes sense.

I agree with the other mentions of possible N+ and louping the curled leaves. I'm curious to know if the main stalk is purple or striped because I see purpled petioles and in some of the pix the plant looks like it's having a wee bit of a problem with P, in which case you'd want to act now and not later. A bone meal tea would serve your purposes well.
doesnt too much n increase leaf growth and decrease bud growth if applied during bud growth stage?
Yes.

GoGreene

GoGreene

The curling im thinking is heat stress the side that sits more in the shade have no curling issues.
I havent gave her any food for weeks now ive been geeting alot of rain.. Recently however I sprayed neem oil and i also sprayed some molasses as well..

Ps.. It sits next to a mango tree and finally im getting some thc from the buds and they smell very very citrus like. Any connection between the mango tree and my girl smelling like oranges???

GoGreene

GoGreene

The curling im thinking is heat stress the side that sits more in the shade have no curling issues.
I havent gave her any food for weeks now ive been geeting alot of rain.. Recently however I sprayed neem oil and i also sprayed some molasses as well..

Ps.. It sits next to a mango tree and finally im getting some thc from the buds and they smell very very citrus like. Any connection between the mango tree and my girl smelling like oranges???
Humidity is always high where im @

GoGreene

GoGreene

Turns out im dealing with a weevil..neem does nothing for it.. Im not sure wtd other wise from picking them every day

robomont

robomont

well if you are just using molasses and no weird stuff,odds are that thing is going to be a giant budder.and i take back my comment on too much n.you may have some serious limb breakage before it finishes out.because most of them limbs will drop the fan leaves but expect equal weight of bud replacing it.or more.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl

Not likely, but it tells us a lot about your growing conditions. I still suggest a bone meal tea here. Few tablespoons of bone meal into a gallon of water, let it set 24hrs. It's gonna stink, so don't get it on your hands if you can help it at all.

Eat the mango when you smoke, it helps the high, or so I've read. The mango growing by the herb won't affect it like that, what you're smelling is the herb all by herself.

Top Bottom