Not the end just a question.

• Thread starter Jabsaw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jabsaw

Jabsaw

Airing out my dirty laundry. Any advice. I'm two weeks to possibly 6 from harvest. I'm at the point of no return so it is what it is, water from here on out just curious to you're thoughts.

Not the end just a question
Not the end just a question 2
Not the end just a question 3
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

what type prevention you doing,them bugs have put a can of whoop ass on you,i would cover the buds with my hand and spray the shit out of them with neem every few days,lot of work yes but at least you will get something in return,have you done a slurry test on your soil?

Jabsaw

Jabsaw

This started about two weeks ago. Plants were spotless, now yeah. I released some minute pirates. and lace wings.

Jabsaw

Jabsaw

My soil is slightly acidic, cheap soil test early on. However a slurry test will happen tonight.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

If those were my plants I'd definitely be feeding them, well-fed plants fend off issues better than hungry plants; I wouldn't use neem on budding plants but I would spray something for bugs asap

Ps. Can't tell if that first picture is septoria or a deficiency? (or both?)

Jabsaw

Jabsaw

Been feeding every 5 days mid range in the chart soil holds moisture rather well

Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

that doesnt look like bugs to me, it looks like the late stages of a mag deficiency, maybe k lockout too
just my opinion tho its hard to say without being there

Jabsaw

Jabsaw

Yeah I'm too green, second year growing. All outdoors, 1st in a greenhouse. Nectar for the gods nutes. I get I'm just learning as I grow. Reading through this forum it's a never ending learning experience. However I want to learn and put into the next one just need know what to learn from this lump.

Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

Yeah I'm too green, second year growing. All outdoors, 1st in a greenhouse. Nectar for the gods nutes. I get I'm just learning as I grow. Reading through this forum it's a never ending learning experience. However I want to learn and put into the next one just need know what to learn from this lump.
People will talk shit, but all you need outside is sheep manure compost and top soil mixed 50/50
that and good water will get you producing outside

check for bugs and if not maybe try flushing the hell out of them and giving them some cal mag

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Imo that is neither a magnesium nor K issue, this is what both of those look like, hope this helps
Screenshot 20190919 191427 Google
Screenshot 20190919 191347 Google

Close-ups would help, but going by what I see I suspect bugs and septoria
Screenshot 20190919 192207 Google
Screenshot 20190919 192210 Google

Last edited:
Jabsaw

Jabsaw

If I can get myself some sheep shit I'll cook it up and mix it in. Just didn't have these issues last year. Just watered tonight.

Jabsaw

Jabsaw

Septoria, guess I might as well burn the whole green house down. Thanks man. Don't know how to stop it in late bloom.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Well I have been feeding at 6.4
if you dont have good drainage that can raise the ph too,slurry test give you that 7.9? all the above be a disease,cal mag what ever ,best way to make sure what the def is,get PH right first,dig what im saying the deed is done ,right there i would pull some soil,do a ph test ,then get them NPK tablets and vial out,no more guessing if you lack the proof be in the puddding homies hahahahah

Jabsaw

Jabsaw

if you dont have good drainage that can raise the ph too,slurry test give you that 7.9? all the above be a disease,cal mag what ever ,best way to make sure what the def is,get PH right first,dig what im saying the deed is done ,right there i would pull some soil,do a ph test ,then get them NPK tablets and vial out,no more guessing if you lack the proof be in the puddding homies hahahahah
I got em I'll pop em and see, I dig. Peace and love.

Latest posts

Top Bottom