Not the end just a question.

• Thread starter Jabsaw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I got em I'll pop em and see, I dig. Peace and love.
problem there in my opinion,do you have a NPK and ph test kit,14 bucks amazon,if you knew what your levels there are,you could bring them down to 7.with a little wood ash or lime,that make it 7,only reason i say wood ash is because lime seems to stay in the soil long time,i like to keep all my soils i grow in at 6.5,veggies and medicine,i grow nothing on the alkaline side,adding lime double your chance of locking some nutrients out,say if you give her a over dose,so i use wood ash,and 6.5 is were i keep it,anyway what is your water before any thing

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I got em I'll pop em and see, I dig. Peace and love.
also for better results,add more ro water and soil to cup,stir it good,put enough water that when it settles you can meter it in the water without the mud if you dig right between silt on bottom and compost on top

Jabsaw

Jabsaw

My well water is at 7.5, I've got 2 inches of water above the silt. I do have npk tabs I picked up with the ph test. Early on. Just have to dig them out, I've got access to wood ash.

TheOtherOne

TheOtherOne

i would ,i see more than bug problem,looks kinda like something is locking out your calcium to magnese exchange,they are right in the ground right
I got the same thing going on with a few plants, ph might be too high causing cal mag to have issues

G mg

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

My well water is at 7.5, I've got 2 inches of water above the silt. I do have npk tabs I picked up with the ph test. Early on. Just have to dig them out, I've got access to wood ash.
do the NPK test first,my well water is pretty high too, PH 7.2 PPM 315 i have NPK all at adequate,PH 6.5,for soil mix, i get a balance from the 6.5 PH of soil,thats why i work hard to keep it there,when it does rain here,water go as high as 8 from the aquifer,then i have a few issues,so to adjust the container garden ,i collect condensor water from house ac and half well and half condensed water for adjustment,i guess what im getting at is if your soil ph and NPK values are right the soil will buffer that 8 you have but want like it,it too late now,but i mix peatmoss in the soil to drop ph,if i have a drastic climb a tbsp od sulfur to a 18 gal container and it drops the ph slowly,there is acidfier,same as sulfur imo,but you have a lot of math to do with it and im no chemist hgahahah so 1 tbsp sulfur water in wait it out 2 weeks check again,if it didnt move at all you have a drainage problem,the sulfur will green the plant up,but it also should move ph a point at the least,all this mentioned is what i think you got ,looks like cal mag yes,bugs hell ya,all the stuff going on is from soil ph and intake of water,you probally got a lot of calcium and magnese,its locked up from the high ph

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Septoria, guess I might as well burn the whole green house down. Thanks man. Don't know how to stop it in late bloom.
Copper fungicide, make sure its a fungus first tho, not a Cal lockout?!

Last edited:
Top Bottom