Nothing But The Gooiest!

• Thread starter mrgrowguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

What is the stickiest, gooiest plant you have ever grown? I'm not asking for any other traits, just how gooey, sticky it is and the genetic. If you know where it came from, great!

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

Urkle was soft and sticky when I had her. Also any strain I have seen crossed with the white lol my whiterom gets gooey quick. Also loctite by redeye I had a bud of that given to me by an acquaintance and it was just gooey awesome!

Mr.7thson

Mr.7thson

Bodhi Sunshine Daydream.The frostiest plant I've grown to date,out of three plants.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

This wookies (the white x 91 chemdog gsc)is the stickiest I got right now.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Back in like 98-99 we use to get ak-47 that would literally be stuck to the bag when you went for a nugg. I have not seen weed do this in over ten years. With all the fire around these days nothing compares to the stickiness of back then . Wish I knew why guess the 90's were just a bunch of bad asses!

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Back in like 98-99 we use to get ak-47 that would literally be stuck to the bag when you went for a nugg. I have not seen weed do this in over ten years. With all the fire around these days nothing compares to the stickiness of back then . Wish I knew why guess the 90's were just a bunch of bad asses!

I have 10 of the ak-47's going right now. Totally agree about back then compared to now, but I do hope to get at least 1 good AK male and female. Here's to hopin'!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I have 10 of the ak-47's going right now. Totally agree about back then compared to now, but I do hope to get at least 1 good AK male and female. Here's to hopin'!
When I saw your thread it reminded me of the sticky ak's we use to get:)
its weird the guy that was growing them did flood and drain tables with lava rock and he would have almost no side branching at all. Just stiky resin colas that were large and made your face sweat. Even the biggest buds would be resin gleeming all the way to the center stalk.
This guy eventually got in trouble and lost his grow. The same cut came back but it was never the same. Maybe it wasn't the same cut, possibly but not likely considering he got the cut back from the guy who gave it to him originally.
Anyways here is to the late 90's sticky bud and I hope you find a keeper!

Top Bottom