Nothing like a homegrown meal!

• Thread starter homegrownking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homegrownking

homegrownking

What up fellow farmers, want to express the gratitude, by all of us sharing all the wealth and knowledge and showing a community approach to our culture. Unity is the true way for this favorite healing herb of ours to thrive. Mad props to all of you. Keep it moving! I'm new here and look forward to exchanging ideas on our shared passion with all of ya! Peace and properous Growing! Check my Alien Invasion below. Alien OG about to land...

Nothing like a homegrown meal
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
howdy and welcome - nothing like hitting the farm with a bang!

nice looking plant

G

grnmountainboy

welcome to the farm! i agree that unity is the only way we will ever get our precious herb legalized. this will never happen unless we all unify and take a stand. it will be when we show our true numbers that the government will start looking at this as a serious topic rather then a bunch of stoners who want to get high legally. because we all know that this is about much, much more than that!

G

Greengramps

Welcome to the farm

Hi Homegrownking, Welcome to the Farm. Nice looking Ladies growing there. That makes the mouth water. Good luck with the finish and happy toking. Hope you find the farm too your liking. Some good threads and good people make the time worthwhile. Knowledge is a wonderful thing to share and to receive. So have Fun and Happy Gardening. GG :passingjoint:

homegrownking

homegrownking

T

Thanx for the welcome appreciate the encouring words. All the best and good vibes to you all. I look forward to interacting w/ each of you in this here journey of us ours. I will be posting finished flower pics here in the next few days in the grow diary section. Respect, Peace!

Top Bottom